|Item Weight||24.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 15.2 x 5.3 inches|
|Item model number||C-KCV-121-15000ORB|
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Spout Height||8.8 inches|
|Spout Reach||5.3 inches|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Kraus C-KCV-121-15000ORB White Rectangular Ceramic Sink and Ventus Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Resistant to stains and easily cleaned and maintained
- Smooth non-porous surface, prevents from discoloration and fading
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Oil-Rubbed Bronze||White||Art Basin White - 1-3/4" Center Drain Hole||Satin Nickel|
|Material Type||Vitreous China||Ceramic||Ceramic||ceramic/solid brass|
Kraus offers a fresh take on the classic ceramic sink with this contemporary bathroom combination that complements both transitional and modern bathroom décor. The smooth, non-porous surface of the vessel sink is naturally durable and hygienic. For an easy-to-clean high-gloss finish, each bathroom sink is protected with a premium baked-on glaze. This sink can be installed above-counter or semi-recessed for all your stylish bathroom ideas. Pair it with a classically inspired Ventus faucet for additional value, and create an instant style upgrade for less.Benefits & Features
- Easy-to-Clean Polished Surface
- Durable Non-Porous Finish is Scratch & Stain-Resistant
- Standard 1.75" Drain Opening Works w/ Pop-Up Drains w/o Overflow
- Solid Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Soft-Touch Adjustable Neoperl Aerator Resists Calcium Build-Up (on Select Models)
- Durable Triple-Plated Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Lead-Free AB1953 Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certifications and listings: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC - Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF 61, NSF 372, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS
- sink height: 5.25"
- sink dimensions: 18.75" L x 14.25" W x 5.25" H
- number of holes required: 2
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375 inches
- distance between holes: 9.5"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375 in.
- faucet height: 13"
- spout height: 8.8"
- spout reach: 5.2"
From the Manufacturer
Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a ceramic sink combo from KrausStylish ceramic sink and Ventus vessel faucet will complement any bathroom decor Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement projectSink Resistant to stains and easily cleaned and maintainedSmooth non-porous surface, prevents from discoloration and fadingDesigned for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connectionsSolid brass umbrella pop-up drain is included in the same finish as faucetSink sizes: 19.2-Inch L x 15.2-Inch W x 5.3-Inch H 1.75-inch standard drain openingManufactured by KrausLimited Lifetime WarrantyFaucet Kraus Ventus single-hole vessel faucet features eye-catching designExquisite CollectionSolid Brass construction Available in triple plated chrome, brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze finishes Features Kerox ceramic cartridge, imported from HungaryFeatures Neoperl AeratorFlow Water Rate 2.2GPM, 60PSISingle-hole, top-mount installationSingle lever water and temperature controlStandard US plumbing connectionsAll mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are includedFaucet height: 12.7-InchSpout height: 8.8-InchSpout reach: 5.3-InchADA compliantManufactured by KrausLimited Lifetime Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just a note, the instructions say you have to have some ridiculous sized hole for the drain tail pipe. 5 inches, I think. Honestly, you only need about 2 inches. Just make sure the hole is drilled in the proper spot, duh.
I've attached a picture, so be sure to check out the beautiful sink (and the messy bathroom).