|Item Weight||44.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32.87 x 20.75 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||KHF203-36|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||36 Inch Round Apron 60/40 Double Dowl|
|Installation Method||Farmhouse / Apron Front|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Special Features||DEEP & SPACIOUS BOWL, EASY TO CLEAN, SCRATCH AND DENT-RESISTANT, EXTRA-THICK 16 GAUGE STEEL|
|Included Components||Kitchen Towel, Two Bottom Grids, Assembly Strainer, Basket Strainer, Kitchen Sink|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kraus KHF203-36 Standart PRO Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink, 36 Inch Round Apron 60/40 Double Bowl
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUTER SINK DIMENSIONS: 32.87” L x 20.75” W x 10” D; Minimum Cabinet Size: 36 in; Versatile oversized double bowl sink perfect for multi-tasking, soaking and washing your largest pots and pans
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Large Bowl Left 19” L x 16” W || Right Bowl 13” L x 16” W
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY: A best selling sink with proven quality and dependability; made with heavy duty dent-resistant T304 stainless steel in TRU16 gauge (always 1.5mm thick) for lifelong durability
- WEAR-RESISTANT FINISH: Resilient and easy to clean commercial-grade satin finish resists corrosion and rust, matches most kitchen appliances
- QUIETEST SINK: NoiseDefend soundproofing technology features extra-thick pads covering over 80% of the sink and non-toxic undercoating for added insulation
- FREE ACCESSORIES: Protective stainless steel bottom grids (x2), premium 3 piece basket strainer set, drain assembly with strainer, Kraus kitchen towel, cutout template
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Create a kitchen that gets compliments with a Standart PRO farmhouse sink. The apron-front design offers a striking look that suits any décor, from traditional to modern.
Sinks made from extra-tough T304 stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, featuring resilient dent-resistant TRU16 construction. TRU16 real 16 gauge is extremely sturdy, and always 1.5mm thick for a sink that is highly durable and long-lasting.
Engineered for complete drainage, with a gently sloped bottom that prevents standing water inside the bowl. Optimized angle keeps glassware from falling when placed in the sink.
Gently rounded corners maximize workspace in the sink bowl and offer a sleek contemporary look that is still easy to clean.
KRAUS exclusive NoiseDefend soundproofing technology absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when the sink is in use
Extra-thick sound-absorbing pads cover over 80% of sink base to absorb noise from dish washing and waste disposal.
Engineered to enhance sound-deadening and improve insulation, for a quieter kitchen experience.
Prevents condensation build-up that can damage kitchen cabinets.
|Type||Apron Front||Apron Front||Apron Front||Apron Front||Apron Front|
|Dimensions||29 3/4" x 20 3/4" x 10"||32 7/8" x 20 3/4" x 10"||35 7/8" x 20 3/4" x 10"||32 7/8" x 20 3/4" x 10"||35 7/8" x 20 3/4" x 10"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||33"||36"||39"||36"||39"|
|16 Gauge T-304 Stainless Steel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
From the Manufacturer
Kraus is a leading manufacturer of kitchen & bathroom fixtures, with a broad range of beautiful, reliable, and versatile products. To ensure exceptional quality, Kraus products are always made with the industry’s finest materials, and cutting-edge designs. Whether you are starting from scratch or interested in home improvement, you’re sure to find the plumbing products that suit your lifestyle as well as your budget, from reliable faucets to durable sinks, all with flawless functionality and timeless style. The focus is always on providing outstanding value to all Kraus customers with fixtures that are built for a lifetime of use.
For style that works in harmony with your life, discover your kitchen & bath inspiration with Kraus, and Live Beautifully
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The large side of the sink holds a standard size cookie sheet with room to spare. It’s interior width is 19” with a depth of 16”. The smaller side is big enough to hold larger stock pots with a width of 12.5” and a 16” depth. The height of the sink inside is 10”.
I had a really hard time deciding it was ok to order a sink on amazon before seeing it. Because of this I made a short video clip to show you more about it because I love it so much! I hope it makes your decision easier than mine!
We had to re-plumb to accommodate the lower level of the disposal outflow but we did that all our selves too. Not bad for old folks in their late seventies.
1. Size is great. I was concerned about the 36" size but it fits my space very well. Of course this is subjective depending on your kitchen counter space, so please be advised.
2. Fit / finish is awesome. Quality looks and feels fantastic on this sink. The steel feels solid. And the noise dampeners underneath the sink work very well so it doesn't clang when you put/drop anything in the sink. The edges are very nicely done and clean.
3. Value for the money is great. This is cheaper than the white farmhouse sinks. But this sink has a very different (i.e. modern) look to it. If you want the farmhouse look, get the white (fireclay??) sink.
Things I wish were better:
1. only one issue... the bottom of the pan isn't slanted enough for water/small debris to drain by itself. There is usually stuff left in the corners of the sink after you're done using it. So you have to get a faucet with a sprayer that can reach the sink corners to wash (i.e. chase) the stuff into the drain. A few of the other reviewers mentioned this as well. This isn't a huge issue, but rather an annoyance.
Overall, great sink. Love it.
Top international reviews
This sink we found to be the perfect size to accommodate large pots and pans and had enough depth to make sure we weren't getting dirt and splatter jumping out. The sink has proven to be quite durable too, after two years of heavy usage (lots of dinner parties and big pots) we haven't noticed many dents or scratches. 16 gauge SS is very good quality for this application. The accessories that come with it are quite nice as well. We've been using the dish grid that came with it ever since we got it and don't think we could go back to not having it. It's really good for separating the dishes from the mess below. The dish grid is of pretty good quality and through regular cleaning hasn't shown any degradation.
The towel is okay, we don't use it with the sink as it looks a bit cheap compared to the sink but hey it's a freebie.
Great looking SS sink with apron front
Good size width and depth for large pots and pans
Good quality with 16 gauge SS and the sound dampening advertised does seem to work
It is a bit pricey now, I bought it two years ago when it was around $400
If you are taller than 5ft 6, the bottom might be too deep for you to reach.
Pros : On the right smaller sink it has a removable food trap for easy disposal
- Large capacity.
- Rich look
- Inexpensive compared to other products similar
Cons: It does require some thought when installing if pre-existing cabinetry is in place.