Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes
- Large clamping recess to secure your jig
- Removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool
- Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool
- Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kreg Jig K4
The Easy Way to Build with Wood!
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- Hardened-steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
The Kreg Jig K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you’ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as 'Drill. Drive. Done!'
The 3-hole Drill Guide lets you make perfectly placed pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses—from 1/2" to 1 1/2" in 1/8" increments. Every Kreg Drill Guide features a hardened-steel core that carries a lifetime guarantee. The core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke, resulting in minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole.
The large clamping recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using Kreg multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or C-clamp.
The Kreg Jig K4’s rear-mounted clamp design has been around since the first Kreg Jig. Its proven design offers incredible rigidity and uncompromising workpiece holding strength. Adjustments are as easy as releasing the lock nut and rotating to the correct setting.