BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 26, 2017
Works very nicely - the vacuum attachment is a god send - I used duct tape to connect it to my home vacuum (I dont have a shopvac at home) - this did the job and was able to build some drawers without any dust anywhere. The wide extensions make handling faster and easier - Only good things to say.
on June 16, 2016
Pretty good, just like other reviews, so I don't need to repeat, esp the Pro part of it.
suggestions, 1 would be great if Kreg can add "dent" mark on the drill bit for different length screws.
2 the contact surface where the 3 lead/guide holes towards to should also be metal-lized like the holes themselves. because I dove all 3 holes all the way the seat area ( damaged it the very first time to use it),
If you like my review and think I'm a dumb!, please comment. thanks
on March 17, 2017
If you ever thought you needed a pocket hole drilling tool, this it the one to get! It is extremely easy to rig up and use. I love it!
on September 4, 2017
Bought this for my father as one of his hobbies is wood working. He had a basic Kreg pocket hole jig before and absolutely loves this model. Having seen videos on YouTube of people using this product you'll understand why it makes drilling pocket holes much easier.
on July 9, 2017
My second Kreg pocket hole jig. I purchase the K3 some time ago and love it so much I thought I'd upgrage to the K5, glad I did as it makes most of the things I was doing easier than the K3.
on June 5, 2017
Great product!! Built a triple level bunk bed with this bad boy! Saved me a ton of time and these Kreg pocket screws really hold it together! Would recommend Kreg products to everyone.
on August 8, 2017
This thing is awesome. I like to so much better than the K4. The storage compartments are great and they double as a ledge to hold your work. They clamp is much easier to adjust as well. I definitely recommend this product.
on June 8, 2015
I had seen different versions of the Kreg Pocket Hole Jig on some home improvement shows, and thought it looks pretty good. When it came time to actually buy one for myself, I had to decide whether to buy the most basic version or a better one. I'm glad I bought the K5, with its clamping system. It makes drilling the "perfect" hole that much easier, if you follow the simple set-up instructions.

I've already built one cabinet successfully, with several more to follow. My best investment in a long time!
on July 30, 2016
Super easy to use, quick set up. Really liked how I could hook my shop vac to this to reduce the mess. Just wish my hose would attach easier, had to use duct tape to attach it.
on September 5, 2017
Better than any other pocket hole jig, I love it. Worth spending more. It's a solid piece, and by that I mean sturdy. Well designed and so helpful when making cabinets. I love, love, love it. Temporarily mounted it to my mobile work bench and put it to work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.