|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.5 x 5 x 2.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PRS3400|
|Color||As the picture shown|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars, Set of 7
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Up Bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars
- The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
- Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment
- Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit
- Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Set Up Bars Come In A Portable Case With 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" Bars And Can Be Used To Make Adjustments To Router Tables, Shapers And Table Saws. The Step On The Top Edge Of Each Bar Acts As A Gauge To Test The Depth Of Your Completed Cuts, While The Stop On The End Of Each Bar Is Used To Test The Fence Depth Of The Table Saw Blade Or Router Bit. Bars Are Made From A Soft Aluminum Which Is Designed To Prevent Damage To Your Router Bit Or Saw Blade If Contact Is Made During Setup.
From the Manufacturer
Our new Precision Router TableSetup Bars make adjustments to router tables, shapers and table saws very simple and very precise. Set includes 7 setup bars stored in a portable case that protects the bars and makes it easy for woodworkers to locate the correct bar for their application. Sizes: 1/8-Inch, 3/16-Inch, 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch.