Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2006, 6:32:55 AM PDT
J. Gold says:
She fought tooth and nail against this fascist Government, and brought them to their knees. Unfortunately, they lied to her, and to the American people.

Thank you Kristen for everything you've done.

www.yourbbsucks.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2006, 5:51:39 PM PDT
VioletPearl says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2006, 10:13:44 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 30, 2006, 5:44:47 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2006, 5:35:50 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2006, 9:09:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2006, 9:10:39 PM PDT
John B. Gage says:
I have yet to grasp why someone who shares Anne Coulter's patriotic ideals would want to deride this author for exercising her most fundamental of American freedoms: to speak. Do not Anne and this author share the same motive; to provoke and invite discussion on different topics? Are not "liberals", according to Anne's ideology, those who categorically stifle debate or speech if they do not agree with the other party? Could those who disagree with this author actually be closet liberals? Just a thought...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2006, 10:01:46 AM PDT
J. Ewing says:
Ick. Personal attacks seem to be a specialty of the right.
The Jersey Girls took the high road in all this mean spiritness and can hold their heads high. I hope Kristen's book does really well!
James Ewing

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2006, 7:32:03 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 30, 2006, 5:44:30 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2006, 7:07:24 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2006, 9:15:49 AM PDT
Eric Hopper says:
Someone has their head deeply embedded in the sand. I can just see the fingers in the ears and the 'la la la' noises. Only in this case it sounds like 'lefties' and 'GW Bush is great'.

I plan to read this book because first-hand accounts of the political process by relative outsiders are worth their weight in gold. Few people realize how corrupt and self-serving all of our politicians (democrat or republican) have become and how incestuous their relationship with the press is.

The account of the meeting with Henry Kissinger itself was priceless. And the subsequent description of the Washington Post editorial and their meeting with the Washington Post editorial staff was astounding.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2006, 2:03:24 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 12, 2006, 5:18:43 PM PDT
T. Alvi says:
I admire the honesty and courage of the author and other "Jersey Girls" who took great pain and tried very hard so that American public can learn the Facts and Truth. It is unfortunate that they had to ask for and struggle for independent commission. This is something which should have been done immediately after such an important but tragic event in our history, nobody should have to ask for or struggle for it. It is even more unfortunate that the inquiry is not really complete and everybody could not be interviewed. I am afraid that some of the evidences have been destroyed by now and may be we will never learn the truth.

It is beyond my understanding that why the current administration was not willing to conduct independent inquiry and why many of the things were not allowed to be accessed??????

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2006, 5:51:38 AM PDT
repsac3 says:
>>
Stay home, go to church, watch Cspan or whatever you lefties do for fun but keep your politics in your craw.
<<

"Agree with the pResident & his party or be quiet"

Great argument, Thomas... Very American...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2006, 11:05:54 AM PDT
You're an idiot----Kristen's book will do more for America than any of the crap the Godless one herself will ever write. Where Coulter's book promotes bitterness, Kirsten's book promotes betterness. I would never wish this upon anyone, but if you and/or your wife ever suffer a tragedy such as she did, it could be Kristens words that supply the motivation for you to move forward. Brava Kristen! Never give up the fight!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2006, 7:52:09 PM PDT
Laura King says:
Leaving aside for the moment the question as to whether or not the US is safer for GWB's actions, please tell me: how, exactly, may one commit "treason" against a memory or a leader? My dictionary defines "treason" as "the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance, or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or his family." Are you saying GWB is a sovereign?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2007, 12:39:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 1, 2009, 1:54:06 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Apr 20, 2006
Latest post:  Jun 6, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Wake-Up Call: The Political Education of a 9/11 Widow
Wake-Up Call: The Political Education of a 9/11 Widow by Kristen Breitweiser (Hardcover - September 6, 2006)
4.2 out of 5 stars (32)