- Grade Level: 1 - 2
- Series: The Adventures of Kristl Popp-Kinn (Book 1)
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481107798
- ISBN-13: 978-1481107792
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,835,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3605 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Special Needs
- #10227 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- #29237 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Science Studies > Nature
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kristl Popp-Kinn Saves the Day (The Adventures of Kristl Popp-Kinn) (Volume 1) Paperback – Large Print, January 24, 2013
|New from||Used from|
From the Author
Free resources and Easter specials are now listed in the Kristl Club on the Nann Leeds Face.book page
About the Author
Nann Leeds grew up in Mississippi and Louisiana. She has a Masters in Education and worked as an elementary teacher in the Chicago public schools for over 30 years. Now in her 80s, a lifelong love of children and stories has generated this first published storybook. She plans to continue writing more adventurous escapades in the life of this unique snowflake family. Check out more from Nann at nannleeds.com including FREE printable educational resources featuring Kristl.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note from Ella's great aunt: Ella just started reading this again - to our two dogs... and she can't stop! Thank you, Nann. Ginny Brickley