Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 17, 2015
I great little case for my coolpix.

First thing I did when I got it was to spray it with water - the inside remained totally dry.
Next I tried submerging it - after about 10 seconds underwater the inside was only "slightly" damp - not waterlogged.

I took the case on vacation this summer - I spent a lot of time on beaches and boats - and the camera inside stayed bone dry and was free of sand. I am VERY happy with this case.
on October 22, 2009
This is a nice little camera case, and the color is true to the photo. It's small enough for the itty bitty cameras without getting bulky (which would defeat the purpose of having a small camera!), and I found that when I bought the metal camera strap that goes around your neck, that I can also zip the case up (zips from both ends like a suitcase) and let the strap hang out one end. Then I can hang the camera with case around my neck, and use the clip on the case to clip it to my pocket when the camera's not in the case. Works nicely. The only negative I have about this case is that I wish the pocket had a zipper. I have my extra battery and memory in the pocket, and they fall out fairly easily when I get into the case.
on October 24, 2013
I was worried that it would be too big but it's perfect for my Nikon Coolpix. It a bit big if you were looking for something to keep in your pocket but perfect for clipping to your backpack or any travel bag. It has a firm shell so I just clip it to the side of my golf bag and don't have to worry about it getting knocked around.

it has a strap on the inside to hold smaller cameras in place
it has a 'pocket' for other things but anything small like a battery or SD card will not stay in that lose pocket. (not sure what it is meant for)
on February 29, 2016
Case is durable and fits the camera we purchased snuggly. The case offers a strap to hold the camera on the one side, and a nice webbed pocket on the other half for the camera cords and extra memory cards that we may bring along when using! I would definitely recommend this case, its very sturdy and the clip on the end is nice so the camera is ready to be pulled out for pictures! Five star rating!
on May 31, 2017
Nice sturdy case.
on February 11, 2013
This Kroo Orange Nylon Universal Digital Camera Case is a solid place to store your camera when out and about. Your camera will be safe in here should you drop it. Small enough to dangle from your neck or belt loop (comes with hook) and not be bothersome. A good find and good buy. As said by others the color is true to the photo.
on November 27, 2015
Perfect for my new digital camera
on May 2, 2011
I chose the orange color because of my wife. :-) I have been using the cover for more than 2 years. My wife has" accidentally" dropped the camera a couple of times. Because of the hard case, the camera is still functioning normally. Its compact and fits in my DSLR bag easily.
on February 1, 2016
Using this for my Fire kit in our emergency bag. It works very well to hold everything in one place and is light weight.
on February 27, 2017
Love it.. prefect for what we needed.