Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krown World Rookie Complete Skateboard (Black)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 3, 2012
Everything went well until I went outside to ride the board. I rode for 5 seconds and found a serious problem, the trucks. Whenever I tried to ride the board the trucks would squeak and make noises, and to make it worse I the board couldn't ride in a straight line! I was extremely frustrated and disappointed. Everything is perfect except for the trucks that need some serious adjusting.
on December 11, 2013
Rides ok but...Went through 2 of these...the first one, one of the trucks cracked after a few days ..the second, the board broke into two after a few days of riding. In general just poor construction.
on August 16, 2012
i got this board expecting that it would be pretty good but it was horrible. the trucks are the worst trucks iv ever seen. the wheels don't even turn. if you are buying this board for someone under six or older i would just get them a pro board
on January 1, 2012
Xmas present for my 9 year old son, he likes it so I'm happy!Had to loosen some things for more movement, but that's normal.
on April 26, 2012
The board is great but the barrings and trucks are not so good but everthing thing else is great and I love it.
on December 28, 2010
Bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves it. Came shipped well and is really heavy duty. He loves it!!
on January 24, 2012
My son received this board for Christmas, jumped on and one of the trucks fell off. The bolt holding it to the board was stripped when the truck was put on and, well - that's not going to keep it together. I went to a hardware store to find a bolt to match and my husband fixed it. We then went to skateboard class only to learn the bushings were such a hard plastic it was impossible for even the full-grown male instructor to turn the board. Then I went to a skate shop, bought new bushings, and now he's rolling. I'm giving one star for the board itself and one star for the wheels. But for buying something on-line I had the hassle of going to 2 separate shops before it was operational. Next time I'll go straight to the skate shop.
on May 16, 2012
buy a better skateboard for better skateboarding. upgraded the trucks cause they suck :( this is just for starters who wants to try skating
on January 1, 2012
I ordered this skateboard for my son for christmas while we were in Florida for vacation, and he could not wait to go outside and skate with it. He loves it!!