Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 11, 2007
I love this Krups tool! My waffles are so easy to make! I tried the receipe for the pizzelles and everyone loved them! I really like that this is multi-functional (waffle/pizzelle/sandwich) so it doesn't take up as much room as 3 tools. The best part is that the irons pop out for easy cleaning. Most of the other ones I looked at did not. I definately reccomend this item!
on May 29, 2005
At this price one would expect better. I bought one 10 months ago. The sandwich plates have become too sticky after once or twice a week use. I made waffles a few times (I am Belgian !) . It works but you really need better control of temperature to make good waffles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.