|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 3 x 3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||K04290000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Krylon K04290007 Camouflage Made with Fusion For Plastic Paint Technology Spray Paint, Black, 11 Ounce
- Low Return Rate: 75% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "spray paint plastic"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonds to most plastics and also for metal, wood, hard vinyl and more
- No sanding or priming
- Dries in 15 minutes or less; fully chip-resistant after 7 days
- Ideal for sporting and hunting equipment, decoys and more
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Krylon K08970000 SUPERMAXX Spray Paint, Flat Black
Rust-Oleum 1920830 Camouflage Spray, Army Green, 12-Ounce
Coyote Brown 12 Oz. Spray Paint
Ultra-Flat Black Krylon Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum 279175 Specialty Camouflage Ultra Cover 2X Spray Paint, 12-Ounce, Deep Forest Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Army Universe||Filmtools||Amazon.com|
|Color||Camouflage Black||Flat Black||Army Green||OD||Black||Deep Forest Green|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 8 x 3 in||2.61 x 2.61 x 7.96 in||0.95 x 1.4 x 1.37 in||3 x 8 x 3 in||6 x 6 x 6 in||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.88 in|
|Size||11 Ounce||12 oz||12 oz||X-Large||—||12 ounce|
Ultra-flat paint is non-reflective to provide the ultimate camouflage. Bonds to most plastics. No sanding, no priming. Ideal for sporting and hunting equipment, decoys and more. Fast dry; fully chip-resistant after 7 days. For use with wood, metal, wicker, wrought iron, plastic, hard vinyl, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper, paper mache. Dries to touch 15 minutes or less. Bonds to most plastics and also for metal, wood, hard vinyl and more. No sanding or priming. Dries in 15 minutes or less; fully chip-resistant after 7 days.
From the Manufacturer
Camouflage Paint with Fusion Technology is ultra-flat and non-reflective to provide the ultimate camouflage
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) I used several coats of a clear paint adhesive designed to help paint stick to plastics. Dupli-Color CP199 Clear Adhesion Promoter Primer - 11 oz.
3) Several coats of Krylon Fusion for Plastic.
4) Let dry for 2 days, then coat with a matte clear-coat. Dupli-Color EDA169307 Premium Enamel Spray - 12 fl. oz.
I used it to paint my SIG 522, &... wow. It did ok on the plastic hand guard, but it worked perfectly on the gunmetal. It even went on flawlessly on the serial number & other etching. Seems to have decent heat resistance too. Once its dry, it doesn't even seem like paint. It looks & feels like a professional stain.
My only suggestion is that you use some matte acrylic sealer after the paint is dry, especially on plastic. It's probably not necessary on a lot of metals, but better safe than sorry.
Good coverage and good texture.