|Item Weight||14.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 2.6 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||K07020007|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.94 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Krylon K07020007 10.25-Ounce Easy Tack Repositionable Adhesive Spray
|Price:||$16.18 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy tack repositionable adhesive is non-wrinkling, low odor adhesive provides a repositionable bond on most lightweight materials
- Works on wood, Paper, metal, plastic, craft foam, glass, plaster, fabric, trims, glitter, photos and more
- Allow your material to be adjusted, removed and reapplied throughout the Life of the bond
- Extremely flammable; contents under pressure
- Comes in 10.25 ounces aerosol can
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Krylon K07020007 10.25-Ounce Easy Tack Repositionable Adhesive Spray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Brand Spot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.61 x 2.69 x 7.85 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 8.2 in||1.69 x 1.69 x 5.81 in||1.58 x 1.58 x 6.09 in||2.12 x 0.35 x 5.75 in||2.69 x 2.69 x 8.13 in|
|Item Weight||14.6 lbs||14.8 lbs||5.44 ounces||4.59 ounces||1 lb||1 lb|
This easy tack repositionable adhesive is non-wrinkling, low odor adhesive provides a repositionable bond on most lightweight materials. Allow your material to be adjusted, removed and reapplied throughout the life of the bond. Works on wood, paper, metal, plastic, craft foam, glass, plaster, fabric, trims, glitter, photos and more. Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Comes in 10.25 ounces aerosol can.
Top customer reviews
After the 1st day of stenciling, I opted to apply the adhesive to the stencily outside before bringing it back inside. DOES IT WORK? YEAH. I found I totally didn't need the addition of blue tape. This product makes the mylar stick like one of those vinyl magnets, and seals very well every little nook and cranny. I just wish they'd do something about the airborne gunk. For now, save yourself a headache and only spray this out of doors. There'll be less mess, and you'll get more stenciling done without interruption.
It also worked for what I bought it for. I spray a lite coat on the deck and attach the Tee shirt to hold it for screen printing. Works quite well. As with any glue, be careful of over spray.
I will try to come back and update as I use this product for more projects.
1. If you are using this for a die cut mat, it would be smart to tape something over the edges of the mat (the non-sticky edges) before you spray. I didn't do this and now the edges of my mat are sticky and they stick to the rollers of my machine when I am cutting something.
2. It doesn't create exactly the same type of stick that a new mat would have. Sometimes if I'm using normal copy paper, the sticky stuff will come off a little bit onto the paper itself.
3. I noticed I have to be more careful when pealing stuff off of the mat now because the sticky consistency seems to make it more stuck overall. This also makes it harder to get the little pieces off after I'm done cutting and it tends to leave a slight residue of paper fibers on the mat.
Overall, I'm pleased with the life this easy tack brought back to my cutting mat. I will definitely continue using it in the future because it is so much cheaper than buying a new mat. I've also found that cleaning my mat with baby wipes helps to get off the residue.