Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kryptonics Boys Destroyer Inline Skate, Size 5-8
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on April 2, 2013
My 7 year old son got these for Christmas in Dec. 2012. My 5 year old son got a similar pair (another brand that got better reviews but was not available in my older son's size). I took a chance on these, largely because he loved the color green, but should not have wasted my money. Simply put, they do not roll. He says they are comfortable, that is not the problem; they just don't work! They look great and feel great, and they are true to size. But if they don't roll (and we tried to oil them unsuccessfully), there is no point in wearing them!

Note: He has tried them both indoors and outside. My five year old (who is not a great skater) flies by him simply because his skates work well. We even did an experiment where we had my 7 year old try the 5 year old's skates briefly. He was zipping around the rink in a heartbeat!

Very frustrating purchase. If I could return them, I would! I've already ordered a different pair for him to replace these and will likely throw them away. Interestingly, when we got to the skating class my sons started at the beginning of the year, the skating place ONLY carried the exact type of roller blades I had purchased for my younger son. That was the confirmation I needed to know the other brand knows how to make a great pair of roller blades (look for the blades on here with LOTs of reviews in the same price range...often back-ordered...wonder why!!).
on February 1, 2013
I bought these for both of my boys their ages are 9 and 7. They fit them well and easy to put on and off as well as to adjust them. They are well built and great inline skates for the price. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to others.
on January 9, 2013
Got these for my son for Christmas, he loved them until we went skating. The wheels won't roll and we ended up having to rent skates anyway. I can't figure out how to oil them because it doesn't seem like the wheels come off like regular roller blades. Disappointed.
on May 4, 2013
Wheels have no traction and slip on almost all surfaces. Very dangerous in skate areas were flooring is smooth. I would stay away unless using on sidewalks only.
on January 18, 2013
My son is really enjoying these roller blades that he received for Christmas. I like that they are adjustable too.
on November 14, 2012
Have not received the order that was supposed to be here Oct 23, 2012. It is now November 14, 2012 and these are Christmas presents for my grandsons.