- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B073W9JPZY
- Average Customer Review: 759 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,997 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kryptonite Kryptoflex Double Loop Cable Lock
|Price:||$8.50 - $113.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Combine with a Kryptonite lock for great accessory security. 3/8 in. (10 mm) braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance. Protective vinyl cover protects your gear and extends the life of the cable.
- Double looped for use with any Kryptonite U-lock, disc lock, or padlock. Length: 7 ft.. Weight: 1 lb. 2.4 oz..
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for accessory security when combined with another Kryptonite lock. 10mm BRAIDED STEEL CABLE provides increased cut resistance. DOUBLE LOOPED CABLE for use with all Kryptonite U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. Protective vinyl cover.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Kryptoflex cable is much heavier than the inexpensive bike cable locks one can purchase as Walmart. It also has a very good rubberized coating. If the cable were any thicker it would not be flexible, so it strikes a good balance between strength and flexibility. It includes a velcro strap that is attached to the cable with a loop. Using the velcro strap I can hang the cable from the back of my recumbent trike.
Highly recommended for use in conjunction with a bike frame lock.
Considerations: When I bought my first one, I just bought it without thinking through it much. It ended up being too long and thick for my purposes, which isn't really an issue unless you do loaded touring and want to reduce the weight you ride up hills with. I ended up buying a much shorter and slightly thinner one, which did the job I needed and saved me some crucial grams. Take your time figuring out the exact length and thickness your context demands. But, if you don't case about weight or bulk, go for the biggie.
Plus, Kryptonite makes good products you can rely on. I have a U-lock I bought in 1988 that I'm still using. Recommended.
Also, the cable is not in my opinion too long as some have posted. When I took it out of the package I didn't believe it was 7 feet long til I stretched it all the way out. If you want the cable to put through both tires and the frame, this cable IS NOT too long! Buy it!!!