- Shipping Weight: 14.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B073W8N26F
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,431 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Chain and New York Disc Lock (1415), 14mm x 60"
|Price:||$112.00 - $464.30|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Super strong case hardened, tempered boron manganese chain for ultimate strength with a unique six sided hexagonal shape
- Weather and heat resistant nylon cover
- Includes a disc lock with one lighted key and two standard keys
- The ultimate in motorcycle security in high theft areas
- Narrower inner width of individual links prevents leverage attacks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Chain with Disc Lock Fahgettaboudit Yep, thats right. Lock it and Fahgettaboudit. Strong enough to deter even the most determined thief, this Kyrptonite chain with disc lock is perfect whether youre storing the motorcycle at home or youre on the road and staying in a shady neighborhood overnight.Simply lock your bike and Fahgettaboudit. Super strong case hardened, tempered boron manganese chain for ultimate strength with a unique six sided hexagonal shape
Weather and heat resistant nylon cover
Includes a disc lock with one lighted key and two standard keys
The ultimate in motorcycle security in high theft areas
Narrower inner width of individual links prevents leverage attacks
Available in lengths of 33" and 5
Top customer reviews
A neighbor who had locked up his bikes with a simple cable lock wasn't so lucky.
This lock is extremely heavy and it can damage the paint job to your bike if you're not careful. Other than those caveats, this is perfect for garages in high theft areas.
Last weekend I had great trouble getting the locking hasp to open fully in order to insert the u-shaped shackle. It took about 20 minutes of carefully and repeatedly inserting the keys, poking my pinky finger into the lock holes to press on the partially stuck mechanism, and sending atheist prayers to the bike gods that don't exist. I finally got the damn thing to open.
Today the keys won't open the lock at all and my $2,000 ebike is stuck.
I've tried all three keys to no avail. I called today (Saturday) and of course there's no one there to help me out of this desperate situation.
I'll continue my attempts this weekend while I wait for Kryptonite representatives to respond.