Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Funnel with Filter dimensions? Does anyone know how wide the mouth of this funnel is?
asked by Nathan on December 23, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I had the same question! I called a nice guy at Kuchenprofi USA and he measured the funnel for me. No contact info found on Amazon. The opening that goes in the bottle is 1 and 3/8 inches. Hope that's helpful :)
Avid Reader answered on January 13, 2012
Comment (1) | 23 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I absolutely agree with Myung Kwon: a funnel description is not complete without the diameter of the stem.

I need to pour powder from a large jar into one with a 1 1/2" mouth. My canning funnel has a stem diameter larger than the mouth of the smaller jar, and all my other funnels are so small - and have such long stems - that the powder keeps clogging them up.

This looks like the perfect solution. But if I'm going to pay this much for a funnel, I need to know for certain that it will fit into the mouth of the jar.
KS Granny answered on September 20, 2011
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As noted the inside diameter of the funnel at the bottom opening is just short of 1 and 1/2 inches or about 37 CM, works great for transferring product because the surface is so smooth.
Sgt Press answered on April 30, 2013
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also wonder how wide the neck opening is.
Looks very stable and safe but not sure for fitting smaller bottle opeings.
Product descriptions should include sizes of bottom openings.
Myung Kwon answered on December 27, 2010
Comment | 5 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you, Avid Reader!!!
KS Granny answered on January 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you avid reader for your legwork on this. I've spent a good hour trying to find this exact answer to my question. The Kuchenprofi Co. just made another sale thanks to you!
goodcook answered on March 23, 2014
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product