Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Master Opener for Cans, Bottles and Jars, 9 x 2.75 inches, Red
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
|Size||9 x 2.75 inches|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Five separate opener functions within a single gadget - open standard and ring-pull cans/tins, crown-cap (beer-style) bottles, screw-top (PET) bottles and jars with ease
- Automatically attaches via ‘lock-on’ technology that grips the lid (no need to clamp it on) and long handle provides extra grip/leverage
- Designed to be safe (opens cans/tins without cutting the metal, which leaves no sharp edges on the rim or lid) and to prevent cross-contamination/maximise hygiene (opener doesn’t make contact with the contents of the can/tin)
- Lids are removed via mini-pliers/pincers once opened (no need to handle) - watch the video to see the Auto Safety Master Opener in action
- Easy to clean (wipe with a damp cloth; don’t put in the dishwasher). Dimensions: 9 (L) x 2.75 (W) x 2. 75 (H) inches
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
A genuine all-rounder, the Swiss-designed 5-in-1 Auto Safety Master Opener from Kuhn Rikon is also a space-saver - open everything within the kitchen using a single gadget rather than needing multiple gadgets. Famed for its versatility, it incorporates a different opening mechanism for standard and ring-pull cans/tins, crown-cap (beer-style) bottles, screw-top (PET) bottles and jars. Suitable for all, including those with limited strength/mobility in their hands/wrists, the opener possesses a number of ingenious features that allow it to excel when dealing with cans/tins.