Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 3
|Price:||$21.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Food slides easily off the nonstick coated blade
- Super sharp high carbon stainless steel blade
- Ergonomic handle has soft grip
- Protective safety sheath
Frequently Bought Together
Top Customer Reviews
The sheaths mean that you can drop one of these paring knives into a drawer when you are finished with them--and not worry about running into an open blade as you rummage in a drawer. I normally keep ALL my knives in a block on the counter, but when you buy more knives than you have space for in the block, that's an issue.
For picnics, travel, storing in a work drawer, these are superb and they cut very well. The set of three is handy--one for work, one for the picnic basket and one for the utensil drawer at home. Or keep them in various drawers all over your kitchen so there is always a good paring knife at hand. If you are not superstitious about a gift of knives ("cuts" the friendship) then these make a really excellent gift for anyone.
- Low cost (and you save more when you buy three)
- Great blade steel: easy to sharpen, holds an edge. I have actually sharpened mine to the 14 degrees used on my Wusthof's and they are great. Nothing wrong with the edge they come with though.
- Very easy to wash
- Coating is durable and fun.
- They come with their own sheaths
- Kuhn Rikon is a quality brand
- One of mine had a little bit of a sloppy seam on the handle. You couldn't really see it, but it was scratchy while cutting. I actually used another one of the knives to cut the seam off, and it is OK now, but still a quality issue.
- The handles are fairly primitive and they are smooth and get slick when wet.
These are great knives because they work both as knives put out on a cheese plate and as a workhorse in your kitchen. My girlfriend is kind of rough on knives and I like having a quality knife that I don't cry over when she scrapes a cutting board or bends the tip.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great knives to have around the kitchen - nice and sharp and can cut through veggies and fruits. The covers are nice for when you need to take a pairing knife with you on a picnic... Read morePublished 14 days ago by lee2003fxd
The sharpest knifes . Great for slicing small items too larger ( potatoes) items. The color is great along with the perfect size for smaller hands .Published 1 month ago by momchase30
Carry one in each car, in the backpack, etc. You never know when you'll encounter good cheese and salami!Published 1 month ago by Janet Jones
Very sharp and very convenient knives to pack in lunch bags. The cases are great and prevent the user or the lunch bag from getting cutPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The first week I had these knives I loved them. They were super sharpe and sliced everything. The second week not so much, they dulled down very quick I have had them for a month... Read morePublished 2 months ago by S.Aaroe