Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Stainless|Change

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 22, 2016
This is a super mid-size and well constructed wire whisk. I have a large French whisk (inherited from my mither who was a great cook) that's great for whisking a dozen egg whites for meringue or a big bowl of sabayon but is rather cumbersome to use for everyday jobs like mixing a small batch of salad dressing. I like that the handle of this Kuhn Rikon balloon whisk is solid and sealed on both ends and, thus, very easy to clean as food particles couldn't get trapped between the wires. I have two older whisks: one has a wrapped around wire handle that traps flour, batter, etc; the other has a wooden handle that's cracked in several places due to so many washings. Both have served me well for many years but I'm ready to move on to better things. I'm very satisfied with my new whisk which now occupies a soecial slot in my tool caddy and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a high quality/reasonably priced kitchen workhorse.
on April 22, 2017
This is a great size when you don't need the full size whisk. It's well made, easy to clean, can be washed in the dishwasher. I am quite satisfied. I had a 6 inch whisk for a long time and decided I wanted one just a bit larger. This fills the bill. Thank you Kuhn Rikon for a well made product.
on March 29, 2014
Great little whisk. This brand is spectacular - works beautifully, clean up easy. A quality wisk, you won't need many of these - just wisk it in hot soapy water - and it's ready to go or dry. I love it! Watch it for awhile - the price may be inflated.(I even hesitate to give a good review - because it seems to raise the price.)
on March 11, 2011
The quality of Kuhn Rikon products makes using them a pleasure. They're well-built, feel good in the hand, clean up nicely, and do what they're supposed to do without any problems. They can last indefinitely.

Over the years, because I was too distracted with other things, I used kitchen products which weren't as well-made and which failed over time. I was also much less aware then of metal or plastic residues getting into my food from my kitchen utensils (something I regret).

Now, however, I'm focused on utensil quality, including how it impacts my food. I'm thus happily leaving behind the marketing trap of planned obsolescence--where over-priced, plastic-bleeding, metal-bleeding, "designer" utensils are placed attractively on store aisles. They may be easy to grab when needed, but aren't a good investment in the long run. In this regard, I just saw a comparable wisk to this one at a well-known super store. Compared to Kuhn's, it was flimsier, wasn't fitted to keep water out of the handle, and cost more. Seeing it was satisfying, because I knew I'd chosen better.

I used the Amazon four-for-three offer to pick up two of these, making them an especially good deal.
on November 29, 2015
This whisk is smaller than any I have owned in the past (I also bought a 10 inch French whisk), and I was not sure how I would like it. Turns out it has a lot of practical uses in smaller bowls and with smaller quantities of liquid and was a good purchase. For me, owning an 8 inch and 10 inch just about covers any needs I have. The quality of this whisk is unmistakable and I would never want to own a cheaper one again. Very, very pleased.
on November 17, 2016
AWESOME. Works so well. This is a small whisk people! Don't expect a giant whisk, this thing is 8" including the handle. Its perfect for small batch sauces, slurries, eggs etc. If you need to whip cake batter, I would go with a 10". 12" whisks tend to get a little springy when doing large batches of thick liquids, but works great on large quantities of thinner items like whipping cream. All my whisks are Kuhn Rikon now!
on May 14, 2017
These are handy and work well
on August 12, 2017
Love it . . . excellent quality! Just what I was looking for.
on November 29, 2015
This whisk is awesome. Perfect size for the little things you need whisked up like hot milk frothing for your coffee, a couple of eggs for breakfast, sauces... It is very well made with solid weight an the handle that makes it easier to whisk things. I have this whisk in 2 sizes.
on January 20, 2016
First, it had to be sealed completely, so that when it was washed it didn't leak water - at all. Zero. None. And, it had to be small. I don't think you could make it any smaller and still have it be useful.

This whisk met both of her criteria.