Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kuhn Rikon Kinderkitchen Bluebird Spatula
|Price:||$13.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.47 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon offers kids fun, practical kitchen tools made just for them
- Bluebird Spatula made with a heat-resistant silicone edge
- Safe for use in nonstick pots and pans
- Great for budding chefs who love to flip pancakes and lift cookies off the cookie sheet
- Dishwasher safe; wide range of Kinderkitchen tools available, including whisks, measuring cups and spoons, and aprons
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kids have little hands and big imaginations. They love to explore and try new things - especially in the kitchen. Now with Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon they finally have fun tools made just for them. Tipped with heat-resistant silicone, the Kinderkitchen Bluebird Spatula is made for budding chefs who love to flip pancakes and lift cookies of the cookie sheet. Soft silicone edge does not scratch and protects pans. Safe for non-stick pans.
Top Customer Reviews
March 2012 Update: Five stars now, since I asked the six-year-old in February how he liked his "little dog knife," and if he uses it. He says he still loves and uses it all the time. I asked how his four-year-old brother's knife is holding up, and he said "good, but he pulled the tail off." So they still love their knives, and they've held up well, though the rubbery tail can apparently be pulled off. That's too bad because they're so cute with their flexible little tails.