Kuhn Rikon Kinderkitchen Dog Knife
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon offers kids fun, practical kitchen tools made just for them
- Dog Knife is smartly designed for safe and easy use; sharp enough to cut soft food but not small fingers
- Ears are designed to serve as a hand guard, and the tail is made of soft poke-free plastic
- Cleanup is a snap since the knife is safe to put in the dishwasher
- Wide range of Kinderkitchen tools available, including whisks, measuring cups and spoons, and aprons
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Kinderkitchen from Kuhn Rikon kids finally have fun tools made just for them. The Kinderkitchen Dog Knife is sharp enough to cut soft food but not small fingers. The ears are a hand guard and the tail is made of soft poke-free plastic.
Top customer reviews
March 2012 Update: Five stars now, since I asked the six-year-old in February how he liked his "little dog knife," and if he uses it. He says he still loves and uses it all the time. I asked how his four-year-old brother's knife is holding up, and he said "good, but he pulled the tail off." So they still love their knives, and they've held up well, though the rubbery tail can apparently be pulled off. That's too bad because they're so cute with their flexible little tails.