Kuhn Rikon Vase Seasoning Grinder, Stainless
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ceramic grinding mechanism is sharper and stronger than steel
- Adjustment wheel moves easily from extremely fine to coarse
- No central spindle, allowing lots of room for larger ingredients
- Vase shape allows you to grind without changing your grip
- Grinding device sits on top, leaving no telltale dust behind
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
-- Grinding about two tablespoons worth of mixed seasonings for a recipe was murderous to my arms and took upwards of twenty minutes, even though the grinder was on its coarsest setting. It's best suited to smaller amounts of seasonings (or softer ones; it makes quick work of peppercorn grinding, for example).
-- It makes a slightly annoying wheezy sound as you grind.
-- It's big! I assumed it would be smaller, which of course was my mistake, but nonetheless I wouldn't be overly enthusiastic to put it on my table at dinnertime. It looks almost awkward at this size.
-- Another gripe I have that isn't its fault: The clear parts are plastic. Not a big fan of plastic... I thought it was glass.
All in all, this grinder didn't quite live up to expectations, but it does the job effectively.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So Far I have 6 of these seasoning grinders. I just love them. I get the large seasoning at GFS stores and fill up my grinders with them. Read morePublished on November 19, 2012 by Charter One
Kuhn Rikon Vase Seasoning Grinder, Stainless, this is a nice little grinder, it's easy to fill up, the vase shape allows you to grind without changing your grip, Ceramic grinding... Read morePublished on August 1, 2011 by Wolfee1