Kuhn Rikon Silicone Rainbow Whisk, 10-Inch
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-color nonstick silicone wires
- Stainless handle with loop for hanging
- Performs at high heat with protecting your nonstick pan
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kuhn Rikon Silicone Rainbow Whisk, 10-Inch
Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk B000H7O3N6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||0.2 pounds||0.09 pounds||0.05 pounds||0.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
It is the perfect size for just about everything. With my larger whisks, things tend to splash out from small to medium bowls and saucepans. This handles just about any size from a cup to a gallon.
The other whisks tend to just take up space. This is the whisk that gets used most of the time in my kitchen. I am very pleased with its purchase.
- The size (I got the 10"), and this is entirely my fault, since it's stated quite clearly. But it's just too big to be used conveniently. Because the business end spans such a great length, you basically only get the very tip into whatever you're whisking (unless you're whisking a large volume in a deep bowl or pot). You also can't angle it to get more material through the whisk quite like you can a smaller one. Perhaps someone with a big family who cooks bigger batches of food would find it more useful.
- The silicone, which I thought I would love, turns out to cause a bit of resistance on the surface of some dishes, so you don't get a smooth whisking feel. This is just slightly irritating. Not sure if I would care if the size weren't an issue as well.
- One use where the size would actually be perfect would be for my mashed potatoes. I mash first, then whip with a whisk (method courtesy of a "Food Wishes" video). However the silicone does not stand up to stiffer foods. The wimpy spokes just bend as I try to move them through the potatoes. I guess I imagined this being a silicone-coated metal whisk, not just softy bendy strips of silicone.
On the bright side, it's beautiful, and appears to be of good quality. There is a very tight seal where the spokes come out of the handle, and I don't fear food getting into the handle.
If you really want a 10" whisk (hold up an 8.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been looking for a good quality small whisk for a while now. The silicone covered wire is excellent! I love it! It's sturdy and very well made. Read morePublished 4 months ago by 2yorkiemama
Wow, love this thing. Used it the other day and it did a great job and no more stress of scuffing the Teflon. Yeah!Published 5 months ago by Ava
My husband likes to cook and I wanted to give him a surprise. My parents recommended this so I figured I'd give it a try. Well, he loves it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by BullardFamily
Stirs very nicely small mixes, e.g. one or two eggs for scrambling. It is flexible and suitable for small container such as 1 or 2 cup Pyrex measuring cups. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Curious
Gave this to my mom because she wanted a rainbow whisk and her old regular ones were breaking down. It seems okay so far. She loves the colors. I like it too. Read morePublished 14 months ago by musicfan
After five plus years of use I am just starting to see wear on this awesome little workhorse of a whisk. Read morePublished 14 months ago by kemilie
I have had this wisk for almost 6 years. I use it at least 5 times a week. I wash it in the lower rack of the dishwasher and it still looks as new as the day I got it. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mimi