- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00IUTVHYQ
- Average Customer Review: 367 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,847 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kung Fu Tai Chi Shoes - Rubber Sole
|Price:||$5.64 - $14.99|
- Rubber Sole Kung Fu Shoes
- Black canvas
- Slip-on style
- Washer machine friendly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Kung Fu shoes are perfect for Kung Fu training. A durable canvas construction with a strong rubber sole makes them ideal for the environment both outside and inside. They feature a slip-on style design for comfort and easy use and are washer machine friendly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, I gather from the reviews that people are having some problems when ordering these shoes. Remember these tips:
1) if you are on the high side of the size, such as 11 in size 10.5-11 (44), order the next size up.
2) Choose your seller. Amazon automatically assigns your order to the next vendor in line. Look in the "new (#) from $?.00" section (2-3 lines down from "Add to Cart") and pick a seller with a high satisfaction rating. (I prefer SS Discount)
3) When your shoes arrive, be sure that you got what is pictured in the listing. The insole should be stamped EASY as in my photo. The sole should say Hau Yu and Made in China. Anything else is not what you ordered. Request a return for the item not being as described. You should get a full refund.
Still, your chances of getting duds isn't that high, anyway. The vast majority of Amazon sellers are reputable and helpful. Your main problem is getting the right size. Remember my advice and you should be fine.
I wear size 11 now. I ordered a 44, but they are just a hair tight on me. I still wear them though, because of the light weight of these shoes, they will stretch a bit. But I know it will eventually cause them to wear out faster. So I'm ordering 45's right after I finish typing this. If you are a size 10 (men's), as I used to be, I would suggest size 44 in these shoes. If you are 11, as I am now, I think 45 would be a good choice.
1. Smell: There are a lot of negative reviews regarding the chemical smell from them. The pair that arrived today only have a faint smell that is similar to other new shoes I've bought at retail stores. It may be batch specific and I was lucky?
2. Sizing: They seem to run small. I wear US 10 1/2 to 11, and EU 45. I ordered the 10 1/2 to 11 (44) and they are small but not overly restricting. The material is thin so they stretch and the snug fit will help with staying on while training Hung Gar. Although, if I wear to order another pair, I'd get the next size up.
3. Durability: While nothing egregious in the craftsmanship, the do not seem very durable. I expect to have some coming apart in a couple months (wearing these only for training 3 x a week).
Most recent customer reviews
Fine and will be functional for what
I bought them for. Biggest downside- my dog wants to roll on them like they are roadkill!