Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.65 shipping
3-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kupo KG008112 9-Inch Baby Plate (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.49 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Only products purchased from authorized dealers such as Amazon.com are eligible for an extended 3 year warranty. 5 years in all.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kupo KG008112 9" Baby Plate 9" Baby Plate KG008112 9" Baby Plate
Seller Warranty DescriptionOnly Warrantied if purchased from Manufacturer or Authorized Seller
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never used it as a wall plate, it's mostly used when I need a small footprint to hide a floor mounted light. I like it better than the similar "M" brand one that I also have. The "M" brand has a welded post, and while it's sturdy, the welding splatter wasn't cleaned off before being chrome plated, and the result is a rough surface, and you have to be very careful where you place it so as not to scratch the floor or surface it's on. The Kupo unit, in comparison, has no sharp edges and all it's surfaces are smooth. The post is held on by a bolt rather than being welded on, but it's still rock solid stable.
If you need more stability when using heavier modifiers you can attach it to a small piece square of plywood.