|Item Weight||0.704 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.82 x 8.03 x 1.34 inches|
|Item model number||RB-6000AT/12VA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Fine brush tip|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB-6000AT/12VA|
Kuretake ZIG CLEAN COLOR Real Brush 6 Colors set A, AP-Certified, Flexible Brush Tip, Professional quality, Odourless, Xylene Free, Easy to creat narrow and wide lines, Made in Japan
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [12 COLORS SET] ZIG Clean Color Real Brush is a brush type watercolor pen, so it can be used in a wide range of applications such as illustration, design, lettering, and Manga. Because it is a water-based dye ink, you can blur it with water or mix with other real brush colors or blender. The pens are not individually shrink wrapped.
- [DIVERSE APPLICATION] Hold the pen upright to draw a fine line or hold the pen at an angle to color wider areas. When combined with a water brush, you can easily express blurring. Wet the tip of the pen slightly with water to produce multiple gradations of one color.
- [REAL BRUSH] Multiple colors can be combined to create gradations. First, start by applying a darker color, and before it dries, add another color over it to create a color gradation. It is ideal for watercolor, fine art, modern calligraphy, crafts, Journaling, card making, and scrapbooking. In addition, you can apply a darker-colored ink directly to the tip of a light-colored pen to create a gradation when drawing with the lighter color.
- [Certification] Xylene-free, conforms to ASTM D 4236, ACMI-certified for safety, registered AP mark for sale in the United States.
- [HIGH QUALITY] Flexible nylon brush tip makes it easy to create both narrow and wide lines. Great brush pens for watercolor painting, brush lettering, modern calligraphy and more. In 1973, Kuretake developed "Kuretake Fude Pen" and has developed various brush pen since then. Since the development of brush pen technology also applies to the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush, it has become a high-quality watercolor brush pen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fine calligraphy writing Pen from Japanese stationary brand, Kuretake (zig). Kuretake Fude brush pen, clean color real brush, 12 colors set
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Lots of colors to choose from
- Smaller brush tip than some other (refillable) brush pens (like Pentel Colorbrush), which isn't in itself *better*, but the variety is nice, and they allow you to write smaller than larger brushes
- Display/hanger case acts as a nice storage case—the pens sort of snap into place, and stay!
- Not refillable '
- Some colors perform better than others (for example, the cobalt blue brush feels musher and harder to control than some of the others)
- Unknown lightfastness (probably fugitive, so you don't want to use these on any artwork that you want to display on the wall and expect to last!)
- Real brushes (with bristles) are much harder to control than felt-tip brush markers. But they allow for all kinds of wonderful effects that brush markers won't give you.
Plus if you can learn to control a brush, it makes markers feel SO easy! '
I like these brush pens a lot. They're a little stiffer than the Akashiya Sai Watercolor Brush Pens, so perhaps a bit easier for beginners to control, but not *better* or *worse* than those pens; just different.
One complaint: this 12-pen set doesn't have a good deep violet -- just a "light violet." (Here's a quick piece/chart I whipped up to show the colors of this set: [...])
Also, some of the colors are a little drier than others, I haven't had them long enough to know how long they will retain their color and wetness, but so far, I like these guys a lot!
I had watched countless YouTube videos and found many greeting cards on Instagram using these specific watercolor brush pens! These were so easy to use as a beginner either direct to wet paper or put the color from the pens onto an acrylic block, add water & then apply to watercolor paper. The colors are so vibrant and smooth to work with! I love working with them!
The pictures that I posted are my first attempts to watercolor with these pens! I am very satisfied with their results and look forward to when I can add other colors to my craft supply! You will love these Watercolor Brush Pens! Take it from my experience & get the largest size package that you can afford because you will want all of the colors!!
Top international reviews
Edited later to add - now that I am getting the hang of them, I love them even more. I wish I could give it six stars!
I have really enjoyed using them and can fully recommend them. Friends are impressed.