Other Sellers on Amazon
Kuretake Zig FUDEBIYORI Metallic 6 Colors Set, Perfect for Lettering, Illustration on Dark Papers, Art, Calligraphy, Design, journaling, Archival Quality, Odour Less, Flexible Brush tip,
- [METALLIC BRUSH PEN] ZIG FUDEBIYORI METALLIC PENS are metallic brush pens with brilliant, dense color. Since it is a brush pen type, it is easy to use for lettering as well as illustrations, and can be used even on dark colored paper.
- [USABILITY] Great for bullet journaling, use on planners, hand-lettering, card making (especially holiday cards), and coloring books. Use for drawing, doodling, crafting projects, or anything you'd like to decorate with a little metallic shimmer
- [BRUSH TIP] Flexible brush tip is effective for both details and covering larger spaces in artwork. Easy to alternate the line thickness between stronger, bold lines, and sfoter, thin lines, so it is ideal for brush and hand lettering, or calligraphy.
- [CERTIFICATION] Xylene-free, conforms to ASTM D 4236, ACMI-certified for safety, registered AP mark for sale in the United States.
- [MADE IN JAPAN]Quality control to manage richness and subtlety of colors are carefully considered when produced in Japan.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Color Fude Brush pen from Japanese stationary brand Kuretake (Zig) Fudebiyori Metallic available for 6 colors
Bargain Finds related to this item
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because only the silver pen is really shiny when it dries. The others have a bit of a sheen but are not what I think of as metallic. However, the colors are quite pretty.
You should also know that these take a while to dry, and that if you use them on a slick surface, they will continue to smudge indefinitely.
Picture: You can the writing becoming more dull and less opaque with each use... from "Feliz Navidad" to "Messy Christmas."
I didn't give one star because half of them actually worked and all of them had a really nice flow and great brush tips. I just wish they were what was advertised...
Top international reviews
Prompt delivery and good service. Would use this company again.