Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 28, 2016
I love this ornament! I was excited to find the Chicago Cityscape ornament as a keepsake for our trip to Chicago; however, I was even more thrilled when I received it and could see the craftmanship and quality of not only the design but production of the ornament. This ornament is of much higher quality than the mass produced ornaments that can be found at every store at Christmas. This is definitely a keepsake ornament that will be cherished for years. I will definitely look for Kurt Adler ornaments in the future.
on November 30, 2013
I wanted to buy 14 different ornaments to commemorate our trip to Chicago, but my doing so became a marital issue; it would bring my total number of ornaments to 12,894. So this is perfect! It highlights many, if not most, of the important architectural highlights, and yet ii is but one ornament. My husband is mollified, and I'm allowed to remain in the house! (See Boston ornament review.)
on January 18, 2016
Nice! Way better than the photo! I was dreading opening the box, but then I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the ornament was. It's not all weird and haphazard looking like I've seen some in the stores. You can't beat this for the price.
on February 10, 2018
Adorable! Big ornament. Great for showing your Chicago pride.
on December 17, 2017
Ornament looks good but shipping was not two days. Disappointing
on January 3, 2017
Beautiful detail and rich colors. Bought this to commemorate our upcoming trip to see Hamilton: it was part of a Christmas surprise.
on January 14, 2018
Beautiful ornament that is very fragile. It came unanchored in a flimsy plastic box . I was shocked it wasn’t broken when it arrived.
on May 6, 2016
Beautiful Christmas ornament for those who have visited Chicago or long for their home town. Well, packaged and very colorful.
on May 15, 2014
Good value and quality craftsmanship. This will be part of a themed tree of travel ornaments. The size is nice, the weight is nice and it really does look like Chicago. Great value!
on May 21, 2016
Bought for a friend from Chicago and he loved it!!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question