Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on January 18, 2011
Kurt Adler UL2506 Snowfall Indoor Add-On 5 Light Set with 6-Inch Tubes

I love these lights! We hung them in the arch above the bank of windows at the front of the house. They truly give the impression of snowfall or perhaps an ice storm. All the other Christmas decorations are put away, but these lights will remain until Spring. I have never seen anything remotely like these lights. Thank you.
on February 2, 2012
Item does not come with adapter which is hard to find. Manufacturer Kurt Adler's Customer service is rude and unprofessional. When I followed up for the adapter they get upset thinking I did not send/respond to their prior email. When I forwarded my reply from my iphone and they found out they are wrong, they ignored and never emailed me back.
on January 29, 2013
These lights are beautiful, and the LED will last forever using little energy. They have a large power-plug that can be awkward with timers, but they easily and snuggly fit with the 3 light set. Quality product, really stunning look when grouped!
on January 3, 2013
I love the way these look on my tree. I had lots of compliments on them. Would have rated it a 5 but it should come with a power supply as it is hard to find.
on February 20, 2013
Probably paid too much for these but no longer available at our local Ace where we bought our first set. Really great lights and conversation piece for visitors seeing our tree.
on August 18, 2013
for you to get the full effect you should have multiple sets
it will provide that sense of wonder that Christmas holds
on November 17, 2013
Product arrived when promised and performs as expected, very good value
on December 26, 2012
The lights are great. I can watch the tree for hours. like like like like like like like like like
on August 26, 2012
Bought an additional set of snow falls and yet it was still not enough to make a real nice project. Means I would have to spend a lot more, there are just not enough tubes on these sets to create a beautiful project

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.