Kurtzy Crochet Thread (42 Pcs) - (10 Grams, 80.9 Yards Each) Cotton Thread Balls with Crochet Hooks - Crochet Yarn for Beginners and Experienced Crochet Enthusiast (Assorted Colors)
- COLOURFUL THREAD: Our wonderful crochet thread is made from 100% soft cotton so is extra strong and comes in an amazing 42 assorted colours. Each set comes complete with 2 x double ended 1 and 2mm crochet hooks. Make something creative!
- SIZE: Colourful thread balls in our amazing set Sizes: 8 & holds 80.9 Yards each (3398.9 Yards in total). Our thread comes in a handy display bag which can be used to easily store & organise them with your crochet & craft supplies.
- LARGE ASSORTMENT OF COLOURS: Our superior crochet cotton thread includes a full range of beautiful colours and shades from light to dark. The set contains 42 crochet thread balls of assorted colours and is great for injecting a splash of colour into any craft project or pattern
- VARIETY OF USES: Our multi use cotton thread is perfect for crocheters & also for cross stitch, hand needle work, embroidery, friendship bracelets & many DIY crafts. It can also be used for many projects including quilting, cushion making, upholstery design and basic repairs or alterations of clothes
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that this 42 Pcs Crochet Thread set will be your favourite crochet, sewing and embroidery accessory, that we are offering a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee on each kit sold
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Set of 42 Pieces Crochet Thread and 2 Pieces of Crochet Hooks by Kurtzy
This crochet thread set is perfect for beginners or professionals. Create designs and bring your ideas to life or simply fix, alter or repair household items.
The amount of thread and colours included in this kit offer great variety and choice, whatever project you want to complete. Simply choose a design, grab your fabric and set to work with your crochet hook set
- 42 Colourful crochet thread balls (Assorted Colors).
- Thread Size: 8
- 2 x double ended crochet hooks (1 and 2mm) *colours may vary
- Each colourful thread ball in our high quality set holds 80.9 yards / 73.3 metres. That's a huge 3398.9 yards / 3107.9 metres in total.
- Crochet hook length: 5.90 inch / 15cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have updated with pictures of what I was able to create with these thread bundles. The colors thankfully are working, but still disappointing in the lack of color ranges I was given. The thread is NOT great quality, I find that the thread has very weak areas and unravelling the thread has made it rip a few times. This thread is also much smaller than regular embroidery thread. The crochet hook I use for regular embroidery floss (DMC at any michaels or craft store) is usually a sizze 1.75, the crochet hook I have to use for this thread is a 1.10, and the amigurumis I make are less than half the size of the normal amigurumi i make with embroidery floss. Overall I can still work with these, but the promise of all different colors was not followed through, being advertised as that, along with the thread being able to easily rip makes this an well below average product for crocheting.
Bought these in hopes that I would be able to save money and time for amigurumi crochets, each amigurumi I make (about 3 inches tall) uses up about 4-5 DMC embroidery bundles. I am hoping less than one of these balls would be enough, but I have also received duplicate colors. It was not ideal bc I bought specifically for the different range of colors, so the title, images, and product description ended up being very misleading, and inconsistent as some costumers have reviewed that they received a variety of colors. Bundles are also smaller than expected, but if the description is right that each bundle is worth 47 yards, it should no problem take under one bundle for me to crochet one amigurumi, if it doesn't, I would be disappointed with another misleading and false description.
Top reviews from other countries
It arrived three days after Kurtzy notified me of despatch,in a serviceable padded envelope. There are a great selection of colours and I only found four repeats, a great improvement on most bulk pack offers.
The cotton is strong and I needed scissors to cut it, as it wouldn't break by hand. It handled beautifully while working and didn't fluff or fray. It's a finer thread than I normally work with but using a 2.00 mm hook gave a good tension. It will be excellent for making small floral embellishments and textile jewellery components for my designs. It would be a good thread for dolls house carpets too as it holds its shape.
The value for money aspect speaks for itself as I rarely see cottons for under a quid per ball. I would definitely recommend this pack to anyone who needs an economical addition to their yarn stash.
I would recommend this company, for their speedy delivery.
Be warned, they are very thin, like a size 8 cotton thread size.
I use them for miniture crochet and used a 1.5mm hook and to be honest, you can go smaller.