- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics (Book 242)
- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (June 29, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824705351
- ISBN-13: 978-0824705350
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,945,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Kurzweil-Henstock Integral and Its Differential: A Unified Theory of Integration on R and Rn (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|