Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 12, 2011
My baby is one week old, and these are my favorite nursing pads. I'm not a heavy leaker, and it seems that the thickness of the pads creates enough pressure to keep me from leaking in between feedings. They are somewhat crisp after washing, but I actually like this, as it seems they are nice and dry then (they are also fairly easy to reshape both after air drying and tumble drying). They do show through your clothing if you are wearing a thin bra; wear a padded nursing bra, and this problem is taken care of. Also, I love the seam in them for a contoured fit- much better than other options that are just a circle of fabric (these tend to bunch up around the edges and cause soreness on the side of a full breast).

Highly recommend!
on May 29, 2015
I'm not a fan of these pads. They absorb fine (but I do not leak heavily at all) but got really lumpy in the wash and look terrible under clothes. They are also not very soft and are fairly linty even after a couple of washes and uses.

These have gone to the back of my drawer and I don't use them unless I've run out of other pads. And I can't wear them at all to work.
on August 9, 2012
Very much dislike these. Got them because reviews said they are more seamless than flat ones, but they are not. The edges show up just as much through thin bras. And the pointy fit is too retro. In addition, they are made out of rough flannel that is super wrinkly. I thought I could just use the at home when seamless fit was not critical. I washed them as per instructions and air dried. I used a steamer. They were still wrinkly and rough. I did not want them touching my breasts.
on July 15, 2015
They got lumpy when I washed them and so are not discreet at all (I don't wear a padded nursing bra). Too bad because they're affordable and organic. I'll just use these around the house or in the winter when I have more layers on.
on January 17, 2012
I purchased these nursing pads because they are reusable (less expensive and more earth friendly than buying disposable nursing pads) and made from organic cotton (using less pesticides is more earth friendly and is safer for workers who work with the cotton).

Overall, these nursing pads are great! I like how earth friendly they are and they are also a good size. I do not have a lot of leakage, but these are absorbent for the amount I do have (and they would hold a lot more)!
on April 5, 2016
2 kids and still holding up great. Washed so many times I can't count and still as absorbent and holding shape well. Would recommend to anyone who's on the fence
on August 31, 2011
These are the most absorbent of the nursing pads that I have tried. I washed them every day for three months and they held up great. Like any other nursing pad, they will show somewhat depending on the thickness of your bra and shirt, but the thinner pads just don't absorb enough in my experience. These were the only ones that did not leak through.
on April 27, 2015
Not very happy with how much these shed. They don't keep form very well in the wash and end up showing through clothes. I have bought ones much better than this for much less- rather disappointed.
on January 29, 2013
I hate that when these come out of the dryer they are wrinkled, I think it's because they are so thick. They are not very discreet underneath clothing, so I've just been wearing them while at home. Whenever I use them I have to pull at the edges to try and release the crumpled fabric.
on October 14, 2011
I bought a couple different brands of organic nursing pads and these are my favorite. Mainly because they don't leak as much as the others. but they fit well into my bra and have held up nice and well from the washings. Only con is they're not the softest out there... just the most functional.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.