Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 4, 2014
Absolute worst thing I have ever purchased on Amazon. Bought these to make burp cloths for cousin's baby. After 1st wash and dry pilled like crazy! Filled the dryer's lint trap completely. Washed and dried again hoping the "pills" would go away. No success, after taking them from the dryer the 2nd time, I shook them to get the fuzz off of them. It went everywhere, covering my shirt, even clinging to my eyelashes. They look old after being washed, may be fine for a diaper with a cover on it, but not so great for cloths to be laid over shoulders in public. Since I paid almost $20 for these I will still embroider them and give them as a gift. Maybe she can use them in the privacy of her home and not be too embarrassed. Would not purchase again.
on July 6, 2010
I bought these flat flannel diapers for my grandson and they are the best. I looked high and low for flat flannel diapers and finally stumbled on these. They are ultra soft, wash beautifully and can easily be folded into thirds to fit in a velcro diaper cover. They also work great as baby bath towels, burp cloths, and receiving blankets. Six packages of these diapers will last the entire diapering period with changing the folding pattern. For a little over $100 plus the cost of your choice of diaper covers you are set from birth to toddler. I would definitely buy again. I wish I could have found these when my own children were babies.
on January 10, 2012
These make the best burp cloths; they are a more useful size than the ridiculously small things sold as 'burp cloths,' they are much softer than birdseye flat diapers, and they're a lot more absorbant than receiving blankets. We have also used these as diapers, blankets, sunshades, for covering carpets/furniture in baby's vicinity, as impromptu towels, and the list goes on. Do yourself a favor and order at least a dozen.
on June 27, 2015
These are still not what I was looking for, but they are still going to work well. They are not as thick as the old fashioned cloth diapers from the 80's, but they are not the thin gauze of the gerber flat folds. They are a substantial enough fabric to help (hopefully!) cover messes. I plan on using these as burp cloths and to cover seats and things.
on February 26, 2016
I didn't use them as diapers but I used them for everything else. Over my shoulder for spit-up, on the changing pad to protect the pad, on the diaper changing station in public restrooms, protection when changing on the couch or the car seat, baby towel, swaddle, breast feeding modesty drape, on the bassinet and crib to keep the sheet from getting so wet so often, crying towel for myself, and so many other uses. When you don't need them for baby and kid stuff anymore, use them for cleaning rags and bring back memories. I frequently give them as baby gifts. Not glamorous but, oh, so useful. Highly recommend.
on November 8, 2011
These are much nicer than what can be found in typical baby stores or departments. I bought a dozen for my new grandson and they are very nice and large - for burp cloths - wrapping and swaddling - etc. For my own kids, I always liked the large flat Curity brand diapers the best but they don't appear to make them any longer- I like that gauze fabric a bit better than this, but these are a close second. I bought some gauze flat diapers in a regular store and the thread count was too low - like cheese cloth. Overall, I think you will be delighted with these if you decide to purchase them. Make great dusting and cleaning or polishing cloths too.
on December 8, 2014
The Kushies flannel flat diapers are perfect for use as a burp cloth. They are the best I have found. They are large, absorbent, and they do not shrink. The more they are washed, the softer they get. I have given them to several new moms, and they have all made it a point to tell me how wonderful these are! They are everyone's favorite burp cloth. There is no other cloth diaper that can compare to the excellent quality of these diapers! They can also be used as receiving blankets!
on May 9, 2014
As with many of the other reviewers... I have only used this as a spitup rag... and it's been perfect! It is just the right size and thickness! We use them all the time for everything, even as a blanket when DS sleeps in his rocker! =)
on September 28, 2011
I use these diapers for polishing my motorcycle. These are very nice quality and are quite substantial for the price. I received them very prompt, as well.
on January 22, 2013
i use these under his head for catching spit up when he is lying down (I tuck them into the sides of the crib so that they are not loose) and then I don't need to always change the sheets. I also use them for burp cloths, light blankets, etc. Essential baby item!