Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on June 2, 2013
I love this pillow. I used it throughout pregnancy and I never needed one of those huge body pillows. I now use it 24/7 with my newborn son as well. I use it to prop him up, elevate his mattress a bit for sleeping, and I lay him on it while side lying to breast feed him at night so his head is above is tummy for easier swallowing and digestion.
on January 16, 2014
I sent this to my friend who is 8 months pregnant. She said it was comfortable but about ten minuteS later she said she was in terrible pain. She was very upset and scared. I felt terrible. She is ok now but be careful.
on January 8, 2012
This pillow may have some negative reviews, but it worked well in getting me through the last weeks of pregnancy.
Now I use it to prop my son up when he is a little stuffed up.
on December 7, 2011
Comfy pillow wish it was just a little more firm. But I love it. I especially love that it has a removable cover that can be easily washed!
on April 11, 2011
I should start by saying I'm a petite woman; I'm 5'2" 110lbs. But, this pillow/wedge is great for supporting my pregnant belly. It's not huge and bulky like some of the others.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question