Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper Food Processor - Vegetable,..." and save 75% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper Food Processor - Vegetable, Fruit, Garlic and Herb Slicer
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop nuts, vegetables, fruit and more easily with the compact Mini-Hand-Pull-Chopper. One pull chops 16 times
- Perfect for travelling, camping, or RVs—no electricity needed
- Make salsa, hummus, pesto, sauces and dressings with ease
- Includes storage lid for keeping in the fridge
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe bowl. FDA Approved & BPA free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper Food Processor - Vegetable, Fruit, Garlic and Herb Slicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Carlton Global||BPG LLC||Brieftons||TOPULORS||TOPULORS||Amazon.com|
|Color||White, Green||Green+White||White||white&green||Twins Chopper||Green|
Now you can easily make all manner of sauces, dips, dressings and more in your kitchen—no electricity required! Fill this hand food chopper with veggies, nuts, fruit or the ingredient of your choice, pull the ring, and you will have a delicious addition to your next meal.Make salsa, guacamole, hummus, and more in seconds!
Life is busy, and we don't always have time to spend on chopping fine ingredients. That's why KUUK is providing an easy solution with its mini hand pull chopper. Those difficult, time consuming dishes just became easy, as you pull the ring to create your recipe of choice in mere seconds!Store your mixes in the fridge
With the convenient storage lid included with the KUUK hand food processor, you can easily store your creations in the fridge for later use. The bowl of the chopper acts just like a tupperware container, so you can simply place the lid on top and keep it like any other leftover.No batteries or power needed
Easily create delicious sauces and dips—without the need for electricity. This makes this hand food processor ideal for camping, small kitchens, or trips in the RV. Chopping by hand isn't difficult, as the razor-sharp stainless-steel blades do all the work for you.Dishwasher safe bowl and washes easily by hand
The bowl can go safely in the dishwasher, and will emerge un-warped and as good as new. Alternatively, you can just as easily wash the bowl by hand in the sink with warm soapy water. For the lid with pulling mechanism just wipe clean with a damp cloth
Top Customer Reviews
1. Quality-- it's been 3 week since the purchase, and the pull-string is already not retracting all the way. I should clarify that we haven't been using the chopper every day, haven't put it in washer or soaked it in water, haven't ground anything harder or larger than pre-cut apple chunks, and have never dropped it before. Yet, it only lasted a couple uses.
2. Convenience--It's small so if you have more portions to be chopped up, you can't do them all at one time; this is only a small inconvenience. The bigger issue with it is that the rotating blade can't be secured to the bottom or top after you open the chopper, so if you were to pour the chopped veggies out, the blade will fall out with it. Sure you can just pick it out of the container first, but given the design it's very easy to cut yourself when handling the blade. This design is also inconvenient because every time you use it, you need to first place the blade part over the little plastic protrusion in the center of the bowl; while you put in food you then have to make sure the food isn't making the unstable blade tilt and come off the plastic protrusion, then before you place the pull-string lid over the bowl you have to first look below the lid to carefully align the center to the top of the blade stick. If it's not aligned, then you can't close the lid.
3.Functioning--once everything is aligned and lid is closed, then you can easily chop your veggies up in just a couple pulls. However, the chopping is not uniform--- when most of your food is shredded to the size of a rice grain, there will still be large chunks left.
I guess I should be thankful it broke within 3 weeks of purchase instead of beyond 4 weeks, since now I am still able to return it for refund.
Function: the pull mechanism is clever, but could break easily. The walls get wider towards the top, so only the stuff on the bottom gets chopped. Anything stuck to the walls won't get chopped which can be annoying.
Quality: the blades are weakly fastened to the base. The pull mechanism feels as though it could break at any moment. The plastic itself is of a decent quality.
Update: Chopper does not last more that a few weeks. Why? The pull string actually saws through the plastic cover and the the string breaks. Also, the little plastic peg that holds the blade broke off rendering the chopper useless. Can only give this chopper one star now. Threw it in the trash.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
but it broke after 4 months. the base where blade is attached, just popped out one day.Read more