- Series: Csis Middle East Dynamic Net Assessment
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Westview Press; 1 edition (February 7, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813332443
- ISBN-13: 978-0813332444
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,406,233 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kuwait: Recovery And Security After The Gulf War (Csis Middle East Dynamic Net Assessment) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
From the Back Cover
With the thoroughness that this recently spotlighted nation of Kuwait requires, this volume examines Kuwait's internal and external security situation after the turbulent days of the Gulf War and investigates continued Western involvement in its safekeeping. It also examines Kuwait's changing role as an energy exporter.
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|