Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,941 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,180 reviews
on August 8, 2013
This is my first Kuzy product and I have to say the quality, look and feel of this Rubberized case are excellent! I bought this case little over a month ago and it still looks like new today. Had the cover fitted with no issues what so ever. The cover looks very smart with the Apple logo shining through the top cover. Moreover there are rubber feet on the bottom cover to keep my macbook in place and save from scratches and dents. Bottom cover have cut outs for heat to escape so it helps not to overheat my macbook. The clips on the cover are very sturdy but also very subtle. Case allows to open MacBook all the way and do not block any ports. This newest Air13 model have dual mic on the left side and Kuzy case have special cut out hole for it.

I looked at quite a few snap on covers online and in store at my local Apple store and was recommended this model for my MacBook Air 13" Release June 2013, haven't looked back and would definitely buy Kuzy covers for my Mac in the future.

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Models: A1369 and A1466) - BLACK
44 comments| 434 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2016
This is my first Kuzy product and I have to say the quality, look and feel of this Rubberized case is excellent!! I bought this case less than a month ago and it still looks good. Had the cover fitted with no issues. The cover looks very smart with the Apple logo shining through the top cover. Then there are the rubber feet on the bottom cover to keep it in place and save from scratches and dents. The case also has cut outs for the heat to escape, which prevents it from getting too hot. Overall, I'm satisfied with this case.
on March 21, 2016
After spending lots of $$ for my Mac Air I wanted to protect it, so I bought a very expensive leather cover, but it defeated the purpose of buying the Light Weight "Air" model because it was so heavy. I saw the "Kuzy" brand covers and in so many color choices. I wanted it simple so picked the gray. Just as the other reviews had said it was extremely simple to snap on and it is very light, which is what I wanted. If price stays down I might buy another, in a brighter color, just for fun. Seems like it will last a long time.
on March 11, 2015
Works great so far! The red is reddish orange in color, not quite fully red--appears to have lean towards the red/orange family. I would have preferd a nice rich red but it is not a bad color. It is just not as bright of a red as I expected and wanted. As far as durability goes--item was very easy to install and so far has been doing a great job of protecting my computer from scratches and such. This was also much more reasonably priced compared to other manufacturers! After reading the reviews of several other companies making similar products i decided on the Kuzy and would recommend this to everyone! Item is easy to install and remove if need be....I have taken this off and put it back onto my computer several times!
on April 25, 2017
Nice fairly thin case for the MacBook Air that doesn't add too much weight or bulk. Did some research and apparently this brand has one of the better cases available in the thin category, but also at good prices. The other brand is expensive and is good as well, and the third brand is inexpensive and breaks/doesn't fit well.

Obviously if you drop the computer, this may or may not protect it fully. It's more of a case just to protect it against scratches and small nicks, spills, dings, stuff like that. Not full on drops. But who knows, maybe it would. Fits very well, and looks nice. It's actually see through, sort of frosted. The little flat nubs that hold it on to the computer are relatively out of the way and don't bother you much. Overall, it's exactly what I wanted: a thin case, that doesn't add much bulk to the MacBook Air and keeps it protected from spills, scratches, and small dings. It is affordable, and looks nice.
on January 27, 2013
The build quality is solid, but color is really less bright and saturate as on picture. Anyway, it helps to protect an MBA very good, making it slightly heavier. Recently I've ordered the same item but in black, for my own forthcoming MBA :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 26, 2013
The UPS truck delivered this beautiful case to me 30 minutes ago, i popped in right on my new baby (i named him Oliver), and fell in love! The color is perfect and the finish on the case is slightly rubber-feeling. It's not cheap plastic looking like some hard covers are. Looks more expensive than it actually is! Lets just hope it holds up well. I believe it will because it seems like it's sturdy and well made. I definitely recommend this product! I might even purchase another one in a different color so i can change things up a bit when i feel like it. Perfect for college students like me because it doesn't add any extra weight so it's easy for transportation. Thanks Kuzy!
on October 31, 2012
I must say i love this case, i ordered it on Sunday and its here on Wed. it wasn't expecting to be here until the 6th! it has a really nice feel, it adds a bit of weight to the air but that is a plus because it felt a little too light a times. it completely covers the air, and doesn't interfere with typing. I bought the case to cover up a ding in the upper right hand corner of the air and it does a great job, i hardly notice it. I think i'm in LOVE ; ) Thank U!!!
review image review image review image review image
on January 31, 2016
Superb case for my 2015 Macbook Air 13". Just the right size and toughness without adding a lot of bulk. Shipping was quick and the vendor reached out to me to make sure I was satisfied. Has just the right amount of texture to prevent the stock Aluminum from slipping through your fingers putting it inside and taking it out of a bag. The Gray has a nice look to it without drawing unnecessary attention to you working on your laptop. Overall great value for the money and would purchase again.
on February 20, 2016
Highly satisfied with my recent purchase. Prior to this case, I was given an old one of my friend's. Hers had cracked a couple times, resulting in the piece which holds the bottom case to the laptop being lost. I have no doubt that by being careful with my computer and thus its case, it'll last me a great while as did the old one. The advertised/pictured orange color is accurate to what I received. Both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or anyone!