Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 962 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 992 reviews
on February 21, 2016
Updated post:
So I dropped my laptop recently and the case cracked but it protected the laptop ala Kevin Costner in Bodyguard :D
I bought a replacement case (pictures attached) since I was impressed by how the first case took the hit. It is a nice fit on my mid 2010 MacBook Pro and I'm attaching pictures to show how nicely it fits

I recently purchased a used mid 2010 MacBook Pro laptop and was a little bothered by the little tear and wear that came with it, including one of the legs being almost non existent. I wanted to give it a little makeover without the gooey stuff left behind by decals and wanted it to be protected from the everyday wear. As soon as I got my case I knew I had made the right choice, granted I've only had it for a few weeks but so far so good....love the black slick look now rather than the original color. I'd recommend it!!
review image review image review image
on August 12, 2017
If you are clumsy and worried about harming your computer, get this case! It is awesome.
I like the look and the rubbery feel to the case. It snaps tightly over the computer, and stays in place. It felt like I got a new computer when I popped it on. (I got to feel all the warm fuzzies of a new computer without the cost. Win!)
More importantly, this is the second time I bought this particular case. That may sound like it isn't durable- it is. Very. Over the years, I have whacked my laptop against multiple walls, spilled sweet ice tea on it, and even dropped it multiple times, including once down stairs. (Please don't attempt. Even with the best protection, Apple does not recommend that kind of treatment.) The case finally gave in to the trauma but my laptop is fine. Which was, of course, the goal. The only difference I can see between the two cases are the rubber "feet", and this one's feet are much improved.
on August 1, 2016
I have a 2011 MacBook Pro and it has become difficult to find cases that work for it as it is now 2 generations back from the current model. I have ordered several cases on eBay that I thought would fit; they did, but they quickly cracked and continually shed small pieces of plastic from the corners that were quite sharp and unpleasant to step on. Junk.

This Kuzy case did not crack or break with normal use, and fit perfectly. It has a matte finish that's perfect for keeping a good grip on it, and decent "feet" that keep it in place while I'm using it. The case snaps on and off quickly, but stays in place. Overall, a great purchase.
on June 13, 2017
I've had this case about a year and a half. I am a DJ and my laptop takes a bit of a beating. Overall, I'd have to say it's a fair value for the money, especially since it's for such an old laptop.

Pros: Affordable, looks very nice, offers some decent protection for your laptop, snaps on easily.

Cons: As many others have said, the feet fall off pretty quickly. The corners are this case's weak spot, as they chip away and leave sharp edges.

Overall, I was pretty happy with it for the price. I will be ordering another one since my current one is starting to fall apart.
on September 17, 2013
Shipping was very fast and item description matched exactly what was received. Packing was non existent (cover was shrink wrapped and slipped into a thin plastic envelope, no bubble wrap protection or in a box). Was shocked that the cover arrived without any cracks. Maybe says more about the quality of the cover that it could withstand delivery abuse by USPS. Fit was perfect and the Aqua Blue color matched what was shown in the product description. Nice color to brighten the day. Miss my Apple logo cutout on the top cover, but the light shining through will suffice :). Guess not having the cutout will minimize the amount of debris that would get in between the cover and the lid. We shall see how the cover (the rubber paint is really silky smooth) wears over the long run with all the travel I do. My last cover lasted over three years, so I have high hopes that if it can survive delivery with no packing it can survive three years of travel.
on December 28, 2013
I really liked it, it fits nicely but the color wasn't as pink as in the picture, it was dimmer and more translucent so it doesn't look solid pink. The plastic was cheap and melted a little in some parts (didn't ruin the laptop), i don't know if it was form the computer heat or the florida heat (which is unlikely since i never left it in the sun at all), kinda disappointed
on March 24, 2017
The case for my macbook is perfect fit. It is light weight, yet sufficiently sturdy to protect against scratches or moisture drops, and provides good grip relative to the slippery unprotected surface. It has adequate venting for heat dissipation. All openings for accessory outlets are perfectly curved. Very impressive design. The product was delivered in a protective package, exquisitely packed. It has "high quality" written all over it. Prompt shipment and delivery. Highly recommended.
on March 13, 2014
Strong, soft touch, durable, and fairly light. For $23, it's hard to beat. But, keep in mind that it's fit perfectly to a computer without any kind of palm guard. I have a Moshi Palmguard (that I love.. best macbook investment ever) and it's sort of jammed. Either the palm guard will have a little bubble, or the front of the case won't set perfectly. It's not really a huge deal, if anything it's a credit to Kuzy for making the casing fit so well.
on August 25, 2015
I love this case. It fits perfectly. This is my second one. The first one chipped on the corners but it was moreso my own fault. My only complaint is that the 4 rubber bottoms come off periodically and I have to super glue them back on. But other than that, i love it!
on February 3, 2014
I've bought a lot of hard case covers, almost all on amazon with varying degrees of happiness. Speck is nice, but with a high price. Kuzy easily has the best bang for the buck- the case has a nice matted finish (which I prefer over the shiny gloss some have) and the case covers everything important with openings where you need it (ports, et cetera). I got mine in black, and you can definitely see the apple logo when it glows still.

I will definitely buy this case again when I'm ready for a new color or when this one gets scratched and banged from being carted around.