Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 928 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 956 reviews
on November 6, 2013
I love this case, I wish I purchased it as soon as I got my laptop, but I was in a long running debate in my head as to whether I needed it, and unfortunately my laptop fell off my bed and on a heating vent, so yeah, wish I'd finished my debate earlier. (^_^). It works well, and doesn't hamper use. I still use it, even though I also have a sleeve. Zebra print, cause you needed to know.The color isn't as bright as the images, but that's okay, it's still a really pretty cobalt type blue. I will upload pictures when I get home. I say why not invest in a hard case that doesn't add much weight if you invested in such an expensive piece of awesome machinery.
review image review image
on March 24, 2017
The case for my macbook is perfect fit. It is light weight, yet sufficiently sturdy to protect against scratches or moisture drops, and provides good grip relative to the slippery unprotected surface. It has adequate venting for heat dissipation. All openings for accessory outlets are perfectly curved. Very impressive design. The product was delivered in a protective package, exquisitely packed. It has "high quality" written all over it. Prompt shipment and delivery. Highly recommended.
on March 15, 2012
The case fits pretty good. There are a few spots I wish they had added those little clips to secure it even better to the macbook, but overall it is really nice. The quality of the case is pretty good. When i first opened my package, I was thinking "why did I pay 30 bucks for this?" but once I got it clipped on, and everything was in place, I fell in love with it. The rubberized feel on the outside provides extra grip, as well as protects from any damage. You can still see the apple light up through case which is a plus. And it just makes my macbook look BA.
on August 25, 2015
I love this case. It fits perfectly. This is my second one. The first one chipped on the corners but it was moreso my own fault. My only complaint is that the 4 rubber bottoms come off periodically and I have to super glue them back on. But other than that, i love it!
on March 19, 2017
I purchased a Kuzy cover last year for my son's 13'' macbook pro. I now have a macbook pro 15'' and I really appreciate the fact that I can protect the macbook pro from everyday wear and tear. The Kuzy 15'' rubber cover fits my macbook pro just as it should with no problem. The Kuzy product has been a good product for my son and I thus far, good job Kuzy.
on April 7, 2016
I bought this for my husband's macbook. He loved the look of it but after two months it started breaking. He takes his computer to work one or two days a week (sits on his desk) but mostly uses it at home. Pieces of the plastic are starting to break away and before long it will be unusable. I don't recommend this case!!
on March 31, 2017
Tends to fall off when I move my laptop around. I am impressed with the quality but the little tabs do not hold it super securely. Fingerprints and oils show up like crazy. Kuzy is a great brand at a great price and the shipping was super fast and easy to track. Kuzy's customer service was great!
on April 24, 2017
I like the look of this case, but it's not really rubberized. Furthermore it cracked within less than a year. It cracked on the edges soo looks terrible. It's going to the recycle bin
on September 21, 2015
These covers are great at keeping your Macbook Pro clean! Be very careful though because you have to look up the model of your Macbook Pro then match it up with a Kuzy cover that will fit. I made that mistake my first time around. I ended up giving the first cover to a friend who had the right Macbook Pro that fit it, then I bought the right sized cover for my Macbook Pro. I highly recommend Kuzy covers!
on April 22, 2017
Does the job however feels a bit cheap. Covers Apple logo which makes it not look as white like in the picture.