Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2017
I've had this case about a year and a half. I am a DJ and my laptop takes a bit of a beating. Overall, I'd have to say it's a fair value for the money, especially since it's for such an old laptop.

Pros: Affordable, looks very nice, offers some decent protection for your laptop, snaps on easily.

Cons: As many others have said, the feet fall off pretty quickly. The corners are this case's weak spot, as they chip away and leave sharp edges.

Overall, I was pretty happy with it for the price. I will be ordering another one since my current one is starting to fall apart.
on September 17, 2013
Shipping was very fast and item description matched exactly what was received. Packing was non existent (cover was shrink wrapped and slipped into a thin plastic envelope, no bubble wrap protection or in a box). Was shocked that the cover arrived without any cracks. Maybe says more about the quality of the cover that it could withstand delivery abuse by USPS. Fit was perfect and the Aqua Blue color matched what was shown in the product description. Nice color to brighten the day. Miss my Apple logo cutout on the top cover, but the light shining through will suffice :). Guess not having the cutout will minimize the amount of debris that would get in between the cover and the lid. We shall see how the cover (the rubber paint is really silky smooth) wears over the long run with all the travel I do. My last cover lasted over three years, so I have high hopes that if it can survive delivery with no packing it can survive three years of travel.
on December 28, 2013
I really liked it, it fits nicely but the color wasn't as pink as in the picture, it was dimmer and more translucent so it doesn't look solid pink. The plastic was cheap and melted a little in some parts (didn't ruin the laptop), i don't know if it was form the computer heat or the florida heat (which is unlikely since i never left it in the sun at all), kinda disappointed
on March 24, 2017
The case for my macbook is perfect fit. It is light weight, yet sufficiently sturdy to protect against scratches or moisture drops, and provides good grip relative to the slippery unprotected surface. It has adequate venting for heat dissipation. All openings for accessory outlets are perfectly curved. Very impressive design. The product was delivered in a protective package, exquisitely packed. It has "high quality" written all over it. Prompt shipment and delivery. Highly recommended.
on March 13, 2014
Strong, soft touch, durable, and fairly light. For $23, it's hard to beat. But, keep in mind that it's fit perfectly to a computer without any kind of palm guard. I have a Moshi Palmguard (that I love.. best macbook investment ever) and it's sort of jammed. Either the palm guard will have a little bubble, or the front of the case won't set perfectly. It's not really a huge deal, if anything it's a credit to Kuzy for making the casing fit so well.
on August 25, 2015
I love this case. It fits perfectly. This is my second one. The first one chipped on the corners but it was moreso my own fault. My only complaint is that the 4 rubber bottoms come off periodically and I have to super glue them back on. But other than that, i love it!
on February 3, 2014
I've bought a lot of hard case covers, almost all on amazon with varying degrees of happiness. Speck is nice, but with a high price. Kuzy easily has the best bang for the buck- the case has a nice matted finish (which I prefer over the shiny gloss some have) and the case covers everything important with openings where you need it (ports, et cetera). I got mine in black, and you can definitely see the apple logo when it glows still.

I will definitely buy this case again when I'm ready for a new color or when this one gets scratched and banged from being carted around.
on January 25, 2017
Overall I like this cover. I like the look, plus it's close to the SF GIants color - which thrills my wife, - a BIG fan. It does add much needed grip to the slippery Macbook Pro, - though it's not quite as rubbery/ grippy as I thought it would be - compared to other rubberized covers I've handled.

Mine is on a mid 2012 15" Macbook Pro. The snap on fit is good. I don't believe it will give much drop protection however. The biggest aid in that regard is that the grip helps me to hold on to it, as opposed to slipping through my fingers- and with the MBP, - that's critical.

My biggest little gripe is that the 'LRRF's'** don't stay on. **Little Round Rubber Feet ;). I've written 'Kuzy' and hope they will send me some spares to attach.
on March 7, 2013
This is the third case that I have purchased for my MacBook. Finally, a case that fits snuggly and has not weird corners that will break and compromise the integrity of the case over time. The issue with previous cases was with the bottom part of the case, in the back left corner nearest the power supply. Over time the bit of place that clipped around the corner would loosen and eventually crack. This Kuzy case doesn't have plastic on that corner. Problem solved.
on January 3, 2015
Pretty good cover for my 15" MBP.

Only gripe I have is that there are no tabs to secure the back corners of the case to the MBP. However, the case fits like a glove and so far has not disappointed me. Just those parts could better secure the case to the MBP--unlike my previous Speck case.

One thing I like about this case better than my Speck is that the cutouts for the air-flow are all punched out giving more air to help cool the MBP. Unfortunately this is where the Speck case falls short. Those areas have the vents marked but only half were punched out leaving the other half unpunched (which in this case the covered areas is where you'd need the airflow more as this is where the power supply is on the MBP).

All things being equal, this Kuzy case is doing its job well. If anything comes up within the next two months I'll be sure to update my review.