Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2017
I've had this case about a year and a half. I am a DJ and my laptop takes a bit of a beating. Overall, I'd have to say it's a fair value for the money, especially since it's for such an old laptop.

Pros: Affordable, looks very nice, offers some decent protection for your laptop, snaps on easily.

Cons: As many others have said, the feet fall off pretty quickly. The corners are this case's weak spot, as they chip away and leave sharp edges.

Overall, I was pretty happy with it for the price. I will be ordering another one since my current one is starting to fall apart.
on September 17, 2013
Shipping was very fast and item description matched exactly what was received. Packing was non existent (cover was shrink wrapped and slipped into a thin plastic envelope, no bubble wrap protection or in a box). Was shocked that the cover arrived without any cracks. Maybe says more about the quality of the cover that it could withstand delivery abuse by USPS. Fit was perfect and the Aqua Blue color matched what was shown in the product description. Nice color to brighten the day. Miss my Apple logo cutout on the top cover, but the light shining through will suffice :). Guess not having the cutout will minimize the amount of debris that would get in between the cover and the lid. We shall see how the cover (the rubber paint is really silky smooth) wears over the long run with all the travel I do. My last cover lasted over three years, so I have high hopes that if it can survive delivery with no packing it can survive three years of travel.
5 helpful votes
on December 28, 2013
I really liked it, it fits nicely but the color wasn't as pink as in the picture, it was dimmer and more translucent so it doesn't look solid pink. The plastic was cheap and melted a little in some parts (didn't ruin the laptop), i don't know if it was form the computer heat or the florida heat (which is unlikely since i never left it in the sun at all), kinda disappointed
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on March 24, 2017
The case for my macbook is perfect fit. It is light weight, yet sufficiently sturdy to protect against scratches or moisture drops, and provides good grip relative to the slippery unprotected surface. It has adequate venting for heat dissipation. All openings for accessory outlets are perfectly curved. Very impressive design. The product was delivered in a protective package, exquisitely packed. It has "high quality" written all over it. Prompt shipment and delivery. Highly recommended.
on March 13, 2014
Strong, soft touch, durable, and fairly light. For $23, it's hard to beat. But, keep in mind that it's fit perfectly to a computer without any kind of palm guard. I have a Moshi Palmguard (that I love.. best macbook investment ever) and it's sort of jammed. Either the palm guard will have a little bubble, or the front of the case won't set perfectly. It's not really a huge deal, if anything it's a credit to Kuzy for making the casing fit so well.
7 helpful votes
on August 25, 2015
I love this case. It fits perfectly. This is my second one. The first one chipped on the corners but it was moreso my own fault. My only complaint is that the 4 rubber bottoms come off periodically and I have to super glue them back on. But other than that, i love it!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 3, 2014
I've bought a lot of hard case covers, almost all on amazon with varying degrees of happiness. Speck is nice, but with a high price. Kuzy easily has the best bang for the buck- the case has a nice matted finish (which I prefer over the shiny gloss some have) and the case covers everything important with openings where you need it (ports, et cetera). I got mine in black, and you can definitely see the apple logo when it glows still.

I will definitely buy this case again when I'm ready for a new color or when this one gets scratched and banged from being carted around.
5 helpful votes
on March 14, 2013
I wanted to buy a cover that would protect my 15" MacBookPro for quite some time but had difficulty spending up to $50.00 for items that were rated mediocre at best. After searching Amazon for several weeks I decided on the Kuzy Rubberized Hard Case and couldn't be more pleased with its quality and perfect fit for my Mac. With the wide varieties of colors available, the hardest decision was what color to purchase! It's extremely durable, easy to install, and its rubberized feel ensures my Mac won't accidentally slip out of my hands. I've had so many complements, just today I was searching the other available colors to purchase; my initial purchase was black.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a high quality and durable case to protect their MacBookPro at half the price of similar items.

I absolutely love it and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. One day very soon I'll will decide which color to purchase next! I now feel confident that my investment is more than significantly protected. This is a five-star item!
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on January 25, 2017
Overall I like this cover. I like the look, plus it's close to the SF GIants color - which thrills my wife, - a BIG fan. It does add much needed grip to the slippery Macbook Pro, - though it's not quite as rubbery/ grippy as I thought it would be - compared to other rubberized covers I've handled.

Mine is on a mid 2012 15" Macbook Pro. The snap on fit is good. I don't believe it will give much drop protection however. The biggest aid in that regard is that the grip helps me to hold on to it, as opposed to slipping through my fingers- and with the MBP, - that's critical.

My biggest little gripe is that the 'LRRF's'** don't stay on. **Little Round Rubber Feet ;). I've written 'Kuzy' and hope they will send me some spares to attach.
on March 7, 2013
This is the third case that I have purchased for my MacBook. Finally, a case that fits snuggly and has not weird corners that will break and compromise the integrity of the case over time. The issue with previous cases was with the bottom part of the case, in the back left corner nearest the power supply. Over time the bit of place that clipped around the corner would loosen and eventually crack. This Kuzy case doesn't have plastic on that corner. Problem solved.
18 helpful votes