Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 18, 2017
Fitts great will buy again !!!!
21 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
Updated post:
So I dropped my laptop recently and the case cracked but it protected the laptop ala Kevin Costner in Bodyguard :D
I bought a replacement case (pictures attached) since I was impressed by how the first case took the hit. It is a nice fit on my mid 2010 MacBook Pro and I'm attaching pictures to show how nicely it fits

I recently purchased a used mid 2010 MacBook Pro laptop and was a little bothered by the little tear and wear that came with it, including one of the legs being almost non existent. I wanted to give it a little makeover without the gooey stuff left behind by decals and wanted it to be protected from the everyday wear. As soon as I got my case I knew I had made the right choice, granted I've only had it for a few weeks but so far so good....love the black slick look now rather than the original color. I'd recommend it!!
review imagereview imagereview image
21 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2015
The Kuzy cover fits my Macbook 15" PERFECTLY. I had researched and researched and decided upon this one based on other people's reviews. Very happy with this purchase. The pink is color is perfect. Not too bold, not too light.
18 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2016
Nice fit and looks great, only reason why i did not give it four stars is because the rubber feet fell off after about a month.
17 people found this helpful
on November 6, 2013
I love this case, I wish I purchased it as soon as I got my laptop, but I was in a long running debate in my head as to whether I needed it, and unfortunately my laptop fell off my bed and on a heating vent, so yeah, wish I'd finished my debate earlier. (^_^). It works well, and doesn't hamper use. I still use it, even though I also have a sleeve. Zebra print, cause you needed to know.The color isn't as bright as the images, but that's okay, it's still a really pretty cobalt type blue. I will upload pictures when I get home. I say why not invest in a hard case that doesn't add much weight if you invested in such an expensive piece of awesome machinery.
review imagereview image
39 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2015
Decent fitting case. I Installed this on my early 2011 Macbook Pro 15" with an anti-glare screen. Only complaint is the rear bottom corners by LCD hindge do not have full protection. Stays on securely, hopefully will last longer then Speck brand case I replaced which crumbled into pieces.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
18 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2014
Strong, soft touch, durable, and fairly light. For $23, it's hard to beat. But, keep in mind that it's fit perfectly to a computer without any kind of palm guard. I have a Moshi Palmguard (that I love.. best macbook investment ever) and it's sort of jammed. Either the palm guard will have a little bubble, or the front of the case won't set perfectly. It's not really a huge deal, if anything it's a credit to Kuzy for making the casing fit so well.
12 people found this helpful
on May 17, 2018
So far so good! Love this computer! It seems the older model Apples have so much more to offer from more ports to DVD etc. And for a journalist/author these keys are so much better than the newer models (which I have but not too thrilled about). The newer model Macs offer flat keys that half the time stick not good when you’re on deadline. The older model keys are up higher off the keyboard and so much easier to type fast and error free. This seller backs up his refurbs and is easy to work with.
on September 17, 2013
Shipping was very fast and item description matched exactly what was received. Packing was non existent (cover was shrink wrapped and slipped into a thin plastic envelope, no bubble wrap protection or in a box). Was shocked that the cover arrived without any cracks. Maybe says more about the quality of the cover that it could withstand delivery abuse by USPS. Fit was perfect and the Aqua Blue color matched what was shown in the product description. Nice color to brighten the day. Miss my Apple logo cutout on the top cover, but the light shining through will suffice :). Guess not having the cutout will minimize the amount of debris that would get in between the cover and the lid. We shall see how the cover (the rubber paint is really silky smooth) wears over the long run with all the travel I do. My last cover lasted over three years, so I have high hopes that if it can survive delivery with no packing it can survive three years of travel.
13 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2018
Have an older 2011 macbook pro and thought I would have a hard time finding a protective cover for it. This one was perfect. Liked the fact that the company made it very clear that it was for an older model. Even sent an e-mail indicating that you could cancel the order if you realized it was for an older model. In my case, I needed it for the older macbook pro. Definitely a great way of doing business.