Kuzy - Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector Filter for 27 inch Apple Thunderbolt and/or Cinema Display 27" Model: A1316 and A1407 - ANTI-GLARE
|Price:||$59.99 + $6.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Screen Protector for Apple Thunderbolt and/or Cinema Display 27" Model: A1316 and A1407
- Protect your Display screen against dust and scratches. Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen.
- Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch Film. Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features.
- Installation steps may be found on the two tabs on the front and back protector layer
- NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screen. Apple iMac are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kuzy Screen Protector for Apple Thunderbolt and/or Cinema Display 27-inch
Screen Protector: Anti-Glare Finish
- Keep your screen in good condition with a high-quality screen protector.
- Designed to fit Only Apple Thunderbolt and/or Cinema Display 27"
- Specifically you can ensure the safety of your Thunderbolt and/or Cinema Display from years to come.
- Protect your Display LCD screen against dust and scratches. Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen.
- Anti-Scratch Film. Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features. Find More accessories in our store.
-Step 1: Adjust the location before attaching the screen protector to the LCD.
-Step 2: Clean the hands first in order to prevent finger print. Use the cleaning cloth to remove dust from the LCD.
-Step 3: Peel half of the screen protector from the backing. Flow down the backing to expose the adhesive side.
-Step 4: Apply it gently onto the screen surface by using edge a credit card like item. You can use sticky tape to remove the dust under the screen protector afterwards.
Note: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment. There may be temporary bubbles in the silicone adhesive.
Screen Protector Compatible with:
Apple Thunderbolt 27-inch and Cinema Display 27"
Model: A1316 and A1407
MC914LL/A, MC914LL/B, MC007LL/A
*** NOTE: this Protector NOT Compatible with any other Sizes except for Apple Thunderbolt 27-inch and Cinema Display 27"
Compare with similar items
Kuzy - Clear Screen Protector Filter for 27 inch iMac Desktop Display 27" Model: A1312 - CLEAR
Kuzy - Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector Filter for 21.5 inch iMac Desktop Display 21" Model: A1311 and A1418 - ANTI-GLARE
[2 PACK] Anti Glare Matte Screen Protector for 21.5 Inch iMac LED Backlit Monitor & Latest 21” Retina 4K Display Model A1311 and A1418
|Shipping||$6.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||Clear||Anti-Glare||For 21" iMac Monitor|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 26.5 x 0.2 in||16 x 26.2 x 0.1 in||14.8 x 22 x 0.3 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.64 lb||—||7.05 ounces||0.88 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- this protector is easy to instal
- comes with all of the instructions
- comes with all of the tools( fiber cloth, dust tape, bubble card..ect)
- came in a huge box to ensure secure delivery and no damage in transit
-once installed it has a great look (as in you can't even see it)
- easy to wipe and clean
I am fully satisfied with my screen protector and recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great protecting good looking not too spends screen protector.
I followed the installation instructions to the letter. The bubbles were difficult to get out, as they usually are with screen protectors like this, however I managed alright. Then I turned my monitor back on only to find that I suddenly felt like I needed glasses. It makes the screen incredibly blurry and difficult to read. In the time it has taken me to navigate to Amazon and write this review I've already developing a headache and I feel like I can't focus my eyes. As soon as I hit submit, I'll be removing the screen protector and throwing those $30 down the toilet. But hey, that glare is totally gone! :P
We bought three for the worst locations in the office, and yes, it did indeed eliminate most of the glare. However, in the end it was not worth the price we paid figuratively or literally.
If you put similar matte / glare reducing screen protectors on your phone or tablet or have seen them in action, then you understand the trade off of placing a dull piece of plastic over a precision made piece of glass. It's not for everyone. So just imagine how that would look on a giant display, and really think twice before dropping hundreds of dollars on these.