Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 364 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 26, 2016
This is a great cover for a MacBook Pro. I'm using it with a MacBook Pro 15" retina, but I believe the keyboard sizes across the 13" and 15" models are the same (check to ensure). This thing is light, thin, and fits exactly on the keyboard to a degree that you don't really notice that it is there (the only reason you notice it is because it is semi-opaque, not shiny clear, and it has a different surface texture, of course, than the actual keyboard itself). It does not interfer with typing at all, and it really just fades to the background once you've been using it for a while. The great thing? It comes right off easily when you want to clean it, and, how can I not say it, the thing is really inexpensive. When I think of the expensive repairs I've seen from spilled drinks on keyboards--particularly Apple computers--this is a real no brainer. But even if you don't keep liquids near your computer, this item still serves a great purpose in that it keeps the dust from getting in between the keys and the case itself. I can't recommend it more highly.
on March 2, 2016
At first I didn't really like this too much cause it was too loose and sat a bit above the keys/moved around when I was typing. However, upon reading some of the other reviews and seeing people mention using a blowdryer to help it fit better, I decided to run the blowdryer over it (while it was on the keyboard), moving it around so it didn't heat any area up too much, for maybe 30 seconds or so and it made a world of difference. I hardly noticed it was there after that. However, one thing to be careful of is using this on a laptop outdoors. I unfortunately made the mistake of not anticipating the wind's ability to blow this thing right off my keyboard and subsequently off of my 4th floor apartment balcony. All in all I enjoyed it for the week that I had it and I doubt the susceptibility to my lack of foresight + mother nature's gusty forces is specific to this product. I'll probably just end up buying another one since they're reasonably priced
on December 2, 2013
At first this item did not fit perfectly on my Retina 15inch Macbook Pro. There was just a few millimeter difference on the end to completely fit. After a week of use, the cover form fitted perfectly and now protects from coffee and water drops that escape from my mouth once in a while.
It is almost clear, so people dont even notice it on the computer.
on August 8, 2013
I highly recommend these keyboard covers. Get one AS SOON AS YOU CAN; trust me, I've been through a few Apple laptops in my day and have always regretted not getting a protectant for my keyboard immediately.
Cause having crumbs under your keys is no fun. Or gravy. Or cat hair.
Also, this prevents the cataclysmic event known as the "OH *#&@^@!!!"; That is, when you or the idiot next to you knocks over a drink on your laptop. ON YOUR LAPTOP, PEOPLE.
Yeah, AppleCare doesn't cover that *#(*.
So do the right thing for your very expensive investment. Get one of these thingies.
Oh, by the way, the one I ordered was the super thin futuristic material one. It's really thin. Feels nice under the crooked, trembling fingers of writers such as myself.
on April 18, 2016
The keyboard on my mid-2010 MacBook Pro 17-inch laptop sits in a very shallow well or depression in the body of the computer. The Keyboard Cover fell into place so perfectly and precisely that it even fits around the tiny raised ridges on the F and J keys so important for touch typists. The very shallow well in which the keyboard lies may contribute to the fact that the cover does not slip (although I doubt it would even without it). It is so thin and clear that the characters on the keys, while slightly greyed, are still easily readable and the back-illumination of the keyboard is affected so little you get used to it very quickly. Above all you will appreciate the satisfying sense of security it provides against accumulating grunge and especially against those inevitable liquid spills that Murphy's law will ensure over time. I am very pleased with this product. (FYI, it does not fit on my older (2008) 13 inch black MacBook.)
on December 7, 2014
This is my first keyboard cover and my first time using this type of accessory, so I will have to preface this review with those facts.

The KUZY keyboard feels cheap and it is considerably thicker than the other competition in keyboard covers for MacBook Retina. I am positive I would have already scarred my precious retina screen if I did not place a microfiber cloth in between the keyboard cover and the screen when closed. Also in cold weather, the keyboard does leave residual fog/mist marks on my MacBook Retina screen. Fortunately, I use the aforementioned microfiber cloth to wipe that away.

It does serve its purpose in protecting the quality of my keys in the keyboards, along with preventing debris falling in the cracks. I shed a lot of hair and stuff from my head, so this keyboard cover has already seen its fair share of battle scars of preserving the keyboard’s appearance.

It is only been over a month, which is past the typical 30 day return policy and I have not had the urge to return it, which means it is good enough as a middle-of-the-road, serviceable cheap option. I probably will consider purchasing Uppercase’s keyboard cover as it seems to be the thinnest cover with the best bang for buck. But for now, I am glad my keys are protected by the KUZY keyboard cover for now.
on September 24, 2015
Overall I'm very satisfied with this keyboard cover. The backlight of the keys shine through very nicely, and the cover itself is so thin that it almost looks nonexistent when placed on the keys. As others have said, it does have a more matte finish instead of being completely clear, but it doesn't make a huge difference as it will do its job and the backlight can obviously be seen. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it doesn't stick to the keyboard, and whenever I press the delete button, or tab, or enter, the keyboard material will instead stick to my finger. Apparently, it will fit perfectly in a few weeks, so I'm crossing my fingers for that. It's also slightly difficult to press each key since it's not a perfect fit, but I'm getting used to the feel of the keyboard cover. Overall, this is a very solid and great keyboard cover that you should definitely consider.
on October 15, 2014
If you must have something coming between you and your keys, this isn't bad. In fact, I kind of enjoy the feel of it now that Im used to it. I use my computer on planes and trains and in bed with snacks so I needed to get some protection for peace of mind. Certainly not going to protect the keyboard from a major spill but, really, what will, short of wrapping it in plastic?
It fits my 13" macbook air perfectly. So thin and light sometimes it actually blows off but if it were any heavier, it would make typing too difficult.
on February 13, 2014
I bought this one and this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G8COK0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3

I must say I think I like this one better for a couple of reasons. First off it does not block the back-light. The other cover blocks it by quite a bit. You can still see if but on max light it is very dim. This one is also much much thinner then the other one. It did not fit perfect but a blow dryer will do the trick. Also you do not have to worry about and printing mistakes on this one as well because it does not have any printing on it which is a huge plus. I had some issues with printing on my other cover.

All in all not to bad.
on June 21, 2017
I like it because it's clear and I know it's protecting my laptop, but it takes some getting used to in terms of typing. I had a lot of misspells in the beginning and even now don't quite hit every key because of this overlay. However, I won't fry my hard drive. :)