Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 21, 2014
This cover is everything I expected. I got it in Mint to match my Kuzy case (which is also excellent), and so far so good! I haven't experienced the bubbling up at the spacebar that others have mentioned. Despite not having an adhesive on the side touching the keyboard, this attaches as if it's been taped on, and I actually have to work a little bit to peel it off. But if and when I do want to remove it, it does NOT leave residue on the keyboard that would damage it or cause problems.

It does take a minute to get used to typing on this rubbery surface, but once you adjust, you'll be able to type just as well as you would without it. I own only one color, so I can't speak for the others, but the one I got was true to the color advertised in the pics and completely and perfectly covered my keys. They really do look mint green and I can't see the black and white keys underneath, which is great.

Also, to address the reviewer saying something about this overheating your computer, that has not been my experience at all. My MacBook Air never gets hot, or even very warm, and the cover has no effect on that fact. Granted, I am careful with my computer and don't leave it on all the time or create opportunities where it CAN overheat, but it's still reaching to say that this cover in and of itself causes overheating to occur.

Overall, great quality for a very cheap price, highly recommend! Makes a great gift for friends with Macs!
review image
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
I love this! I have the 13" Retina and it fits perfectly! I got the black keyboard cover and you can hardly even tell that it's the cover (other than the obvious Kuzy logo on the space bar). It stays on really well so even if you're moving around, the cover won't come off. It peels back easily too so cleaning it isn't a hassle at all.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 7, 2016
I am satisfied with this product. It fits perfectly on my laptop keyboard. It is easy to clean. I usually use a small amount of dawn dish washing liquid soap to wash it and have it air dry. I love how transparent it is like there is nothing on my keyboard but you'll know it's there once you touch it. Definitely protects your laptop from a lot dirt getting in.
on January 31, 2015
Unlike other keyboard covers I've tried, this one actually fits! I use a 13" MacBook Pro and I've bought covers before, but they all bowed up in the middle with extra material. This one fits snugly, and the material over each key has a nice, thick sort of grippy feel to it. I bought the white color, and it looks pretty sharp.
review image
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I'm absolutely pleased as punch over the price, fit and look of this keyboard cover. I had a Moshi® clear one that dulled the keys and attracted dirt for 3 times the price. This little gem brightened up my board and even gave me a hole for the caps lock. Easy and comfortable to type on and a snug/perfect fit! ONE and only one caveat is that the lighted keyboard, though it glows around the keys can't light up the individual letters but I don't miss it and would rather have the protection!
on November 11, 2015
this cover goes really well with my macbook pro mid 2012 15". If anyone is wondering about the backlit lights on the unibody macbook pros like mine, the light doesn't actually light through the "letters" themselves, but around the edges of the keys. So at night time, you'll see the outline of the keys but not the actual letters. This is not really a problem for me because the brightness of the screen alongside my natural awareness of where the keys are help me with typing. (I usually don't look down when I type.)
on March 12, 2017
This keyboard cover by Kuzy is well made and it fits flawlessly over the keyboard. I like the fact that Kuzy takes risks with the spectrum of color for its keyboard covers.
on February 19, 2015
It came on time and fit just the way it was supposed to. The backlight doesn't line up perfectly and it takes a little getting used to but lets be honest, it's a piece if plastic laid over he top of your keyboard, if you expected absolute perfection you need to wake up. All in all, it fits, protects my keyboard, and looks good in the process...I'd buy it again if i had to.
on April 3, 2017
It looks great on my MacBook Pro 13in 2015 Model Number MF839LL/A.
Package was a little damage but nothing big for this item cant handle.
Looking forward how it looks at night time with the back light on.
Going to get the red one soon
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 17, 2015
I love this keyboard cover! It matches my case, which is exactly why I got it. My laptop looks much cuter now. The only thing that bothers me is that when I type I can feel it, like It feels like a cover? If that makes any sense. But I have no complaints because that's exactly what it is lol.
review imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse