BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 19, 2015
It came on time and fit just the way it was supposed to. The backlight doesn't line up perfectly and it takes a little getting used to but lets be honest, it's a piece if plastic laid over he top of your keyboard, if you expected absolute perfection you need to wake up. All in all, it fits, protects my keyboard, and looks good in the process...I'd buy it again if i had to.
on January 15, 2015
I love this! I have the 13" Retina and it fits perfectly! I got the black keyboard cover and you can hardly even tell that it's the cover (other than the obvious Kuzy logo on the space bar). It stays on really well so even if you're moving around, the cover won't come off. It peels back easily too so cleaning it isn't a hassle at all.
review image review image
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2015
I recently just barely dodged a bullet when I spilled a cup on coffee on my MacBook Pro Retina. I immediately flipped the machine over to drain as much coffee out as possible, and then gently dried it with compressed air, leaving the whole thing upside down on a towel overnight. The next morning, it was inoperable. I called a friend who is an authorized Mac repairman, and he advised me that there is a sensor inside the machine that will indicate to the technician whether there has been moisture on the motherboard, and that my 3-year Applecare warranty would not cover my problem. Praise heaven, the next day most of the keys started working, and a while later everything was back to normal.

So, going forward, my choices seemed to be (1) quit drinking coffee, (2) quit using the computer, or (3) keep using the computer and drink coffee, but be VERY careful. (1) and (2) were out of the question, so I picked (3), even knowing that I'm not naturally a careful person. I knew that this was risky, but had to balance the interests.

Then I read about Kuzy and ordered one for each of our MacBook Pros (black for me and blue for my spouse). We are both delighted (she uses hers in a fifth grade classroom, where it's exposed to stuff even more risky than coffee!). The keyboards fit perfectly over the keys, and seem to be quite secure around the recessed edges of the keyboard array. The keytouch is slightly less tactile then when they are naked, but we both quickly adapted to the feel, and have had no problem getting back to our previous fairly high WPM performance. And, the time-consuming and tedious process of cleaning between the keys with a Q-Tip and alcohol is a thing of the past. Just throw the Kuzy into a sink with a little sudsy water, rinse, wipe dry, and reinstall and you're good to go in five minutes.

This is a great product and well worth the small investment
on March 18, 2015
Perfect product to protect the keyboard of my 15" Macbook Pro with retina display. The cover is light weight and non intrusive - it's precision fitted in the recess of the keyboard and around the keys and in no way inhibits typing or key response. I choose white simply because it reminded me of the keyboards of my first computers back in the stone age, and though I was concerned about it showing any dirt or wear, I had nothing to fear. My Mac is used heavily and consistently throughout the day and the cover has remained clean and in place with no shifting, warping or moving, nor does it draw or collect dust or other matter to it. The backlight on my keyboard still shines through this cover as the "white" is perfectly aligned with the top of the keys, allowing the sides to remain clear for illumination. Super happy with this Kuzy product.
on March 30, 2015
I bought a white one for my iMac and liked it so much that I got a black one for my MacBook a week later. Perfect fit on both. I took the photos with covers askew because they are virtually invisible when properly placed on keyboard.
on December 21, 2015
Honestly I had low expectations for this but I LOVE it. I already had wood veneer pieces on my keys and wasn't sure if this would fit over them but it fits perfectly and is really nice and see-through. A little bit different of a feel when typing but quieter. Very happy with my purchase!
on April 15, 2015
Love our new Kuzy keyboard covers! I ordered 3 for our household, one in white, mint and purple ombre, all of which are absolutely lovely. My daughter especially needed this to protect her keyboard from food and spills, she uses it a lot for gaming. It's a perfect solution to keeping her macbook keys safe and clean. I find the light still shows through a little which I love, I use the white. Fits great, closes nicely and is exactly what I expected. I would order every color if I could! Five stars!
on December 7, 2014
I hope to collect every color of these! These are lovely. The color is fantastic! It's vibrant, just as the picture depicts it. I sure anyone that buys it, will be just as happy.

Some things other people noted: the prints it leaves on the screen when you close it. Naturally your finger tips have oil that accumulate on the keyboard cover which in turn end up in the screen when you close it. This is definitely not anything a little glass cleaner can't fix!

I am confident that anyone who decides to purchase will be pleased with it.

*The pic I've enclosed is after about a month and half's use of it.
on June 10, 2015
Now that I've this keyboard cover for about a month, I feel that I can write a constructive review. Even though I love it, there are some cons to this keyboard cover. The backlight doesn't shine through the keyboard cover. But since I was migrating from a windows laptop, the absence of backlight doesn't really bother me all that much. The second con is that does mark the screen. It's not noticeable when I'm at my desk, but when I'm outdoors and it's sunny, the marks are visible. It's not that it's difficult to clean the screen, it's just a slight annoyance. The cover is, however, easy to clean with some soap and water and is a perfect fit.

Something I'd like to clarify is that some reviews say this is like a kind of insurance, and in a way it is and isn't. If you were to have a huge spill of whatever it is, the sheer volume will seep through the edges of the cover (because it's not sealed) faster than you can clean up all of it. If you have a small spill, like a splash of liquid, then the cover will prevent the instantaneous damage of those one or two keys and you still have to act fast so that the liquid under the cover doesn't reach the keys. The pros are that your keyboard won't instantaneously destroyed and it mutes the loud sound of fingers hitting keys if you're a heavy handed typer.
on June 29, 2015
I ordered the one that is white at the top and fades to black toward the bottom. However, the actual one they sent me isn't really as white at the top as in the image; it's more like dark gray, so the fade isn't that obvious. My keyboard pretty much appears black unless you get a hard look at it. I also happen to know from previous experience with Kuzy keyboard covers that the color fades, and you start to get these transparent spots where you can see that your fingers have been.
However, it fits nice and keeps my keyboard clean.