Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 8,048 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,549 reviews
on December 21, 2014
This cover is everything I expected. I got it in Mint to match my Kuzy case (which is also excellent), and so far so good! I haven't experienced the bubbling up at the spacebar that others have mentioned. Despite not having an adhesive on the side touching the keyboard, this attaches as if it's been taped on, and I actually have to work a little bit to peel it off. But if and when I do want to remove it, it does NOT leave residue on the keyboard that would damage it or cause problems.

It does take a minute to get used to typing on this rubbery surface, but once you adjust, you'll be able to type just as well as you would without it. I own only one color, so I can't speak for the others, but the one I got was true to the color advertised in the pics and completely and perfectly covered my keys. They really do look mint green and I can't see the black and white keys underneath, which is great.

Also, to address the reviewer saying something about this overheating your computer, that has not been my experience at all. My MacBook Air never gets hot, or even very warm, and the cover has no effect on that fact. Granted, I am careful with my computer and don't leave it on all the time or create opportunities where it CAN overheat, but it's still reaching to say that this cover in and of itself causes overheating to occur.

Overall, great quality for a very cheap price, highly recommend! Makes a great gift for friends with Macs!
on January 15, 2015
I love this! I have the 13" Retina and it fits perfectly! I got the black keyboard cover and you can hardly even tell that it's the cover (other than the obvious Kuzy logo on the space bar). It stays on really well so even if you're moving around, the cover won't come off. It peels back easily too so cleaning it isn't a hassle at all.
review image review image
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2015
I love this keyboard cover! It matches my case, which is exactly why I got it. My laptop looks much cuter now. The only thing that bothers me is that when I type I can feel it, like It feels like a cover? If that makes any sense. But I have no complaints because that's exactly what it is lol.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
Unlike other keyboard covers I've tried, this one actually fits! I use a 13" MacBook Pro and I've bought covers before, but they all bowed up in the middle with extra material. This one fits snugly, and the material over each key has a nice, thick sort of grippy feel to it. I bought the white color, and it looks pretty sharp.
review image
I'm absolutely pleased as punch over the price, fit and look of this keyboard cover. I had a Moshi® clear one that dulled the keys and attracted dirt for 3 times the price. This little gem brightened up my board and even gave me a hole for the caps lock. Easy and comfortable to type on and a snug/perfect fit! ONE and only one caveat is that the lighted keyboard, though it glows around the keys can't light up the individual letters but I don't miss it and would rather have the protection!
on February 19, 2015
It came on time and fit just the way it was supposed to. The backlight doesn't line up perfectly and it takes a little getting used to but lets be honest, it's a piece if plastic laid over he top of your keyboard, if you expected absolute perfection you need to wake up. All in all, it fits, protects my keyboard, and looks good in the process...I'd buy it again if i had to.
on December 6, 2014
Fits great on my MacBook Air 13' 2014. The color looks awesome as well as it doesn't cover the light from backlit keyboard. Several people in school have asked where I got it and that it looks good. Getting a red one soon! Recommend it
review image review image
on February 7, 2015
I recently just barely dodged a bullet when I spilled a cup on coffee on my MacBook Pro Retina. I immediately flipped the machine over to drain as much coffee out as possible, and then gently dried it with compressed air, leaving the whole thing upside down on a towel overnight. The next morning, it was inoperable. I called a friend who is an authorized Mac repairman, and he advised me that there is a sensor inside the machine that will indicate to the technician whether there has been moisture on the motherboard, and that my 3-year Applecare warranty would not cover my problem. Praise heaven, the next day most of the keys started working, and a while later everything was back to normal.

So, going forward, my choices seemed to be (1) quit drinking coffee, (2) quit using the computer, or (3) keep using the computer and drink coffee, but be VERY careful. (1) and (2) were out of the question, so I picked (3), even knowing that I'm not naturally a careful person. I knew that this was risky, but had to balance the interests.

Then I read about Kuzy and ordered one for each of our MacBook Pros (black for me and blue for my spouse). We are both delighted (she uses hers in a fifth grade classroom, where it's exposed to stuff even more risky than coffee!). The keyboards fit perfectly over the keys, and seem to be quite secure around the recessed edges of the keyboard array. The keytouch is slightly less tactile then when they are naked, but we both quickly adapted to the feel, and have had no problem getting back to our previous fairly high WPM performance. And, the time-consuming and tedious process of cleaning between the keys with a Q-Tip and alcohol is a thing of the past. Just throw the Kuzy into a sink with a little sudsy water, rinse, wipe dry, and reinstall and you're good to go in five minutes.

This is a great product and well worth the small investment
on May 7, 2016
I am satisfied with this product. It fits perfectly on my laptop keyboard. It is easy to clean. I usually use a small amount of dawn dish washing liquid soap to wash it and have it air dry. I love how transparent it is like there is nothing on my keyboard but you'll know it's there once you touch it. Definitely protects your laptop from a lot dirt getting in.
on November 30, 2015
I love keyboard covers! I had one on my old MacBook Pro before my work upgraded me to a MacBook Air.

Pros:
1. It keeps the keys clean!! When I was changing in my Pro the tech people were surprised by how preserved the keys looked and how clean they were. My keys never stuck and I never had problems with the keys getting lose because the cover keeps everything out.
2. I work in a school and there are germs everywhere! I took this cover off and periodically used a lysol wipe to clean it. I didn't rub because I didn't want to rub any letters off but it didn't seem to impact it. I love being able to clean it!
3. This doesn't have anything to do with functionality but I love the color on it. The black looks like the original keyboard but has the above perks as welll.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about the cover. It fits well, looks great, seems durable, and keeps my laptop keys clean!