Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 6, 2013
I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)
55 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 29, 2016
This cover is exactly as I expected. It makes my laptop look stylish and elegant. It has a soft kind of rubbery feel to it that makes it nice to the touch. It also fit perfectly --> my laptop closes to the "t". :-) I highly recommend it.
on June 10, 2014
The case was a gift, and the recipient loves it but it was not a minty green as we were expecting it to be. It is also more transparent than we thought it would be, which is fine. When the package first came the case looked like it was for a MacBook Air and not the pro, but I just didn't understand how that case gets put on the computer. If the plastic casing bag was labeled "for MacBook pro" that would help settle some uneasy feelings.
on August 16, 2012
I was skeptical at first because a lot of reviews for cases like this say that the person receives something completely different than the description, but it turned out to be exactly what it says. The color is a little bit lighter in person than the picture, but still a baby pink. It is smooth and rubberized for a nice matte finish but the apple logo still glows through. received it fast (3 days) and fits perfectly on my macbook pro 13 inch. Couldn't be happier!
on August 26, 2014
Color is vibrant and just like in the pictures.
I wish it had come with instructions on how to put it on. I'm still not 100% sure it's on correctly and it seems to come off more easily then I'd like.
on January 4, 2017
Have used it for almost a year. It is intact and still, and protecting my laptop. Probably at a few corners, it has been chipped away due to overuse. Overall the product is sturdy and protects the laptop well.
on July 31, 2015
I just received my case ,this snapped right on to my MacBook Pro ,and has a nice rubberized feel ,the Apple logo does not show clearly when the laptop is off ,but I am not concerned with it ,this a perfect fit for traveling and will slide right into a computer bag ,along with my I-pad and is a good investment along with my Mac Book Pro
on August 13, 2012
I just got this today, it came sooner than I even thought it would. It fits perfectly the color is even prettier in person. If you think its gonna just be a cheap piece of plastic prepare to be surprised, because it is well constructed it has great grip if you want to carry it around.

Ultimately, great product so glad I chose this one.
on April 18, 2015
I originally spent $50 on a case that lasted less than a year. I got the mint green case from Kuzy. The case easily snapped onto my computer and has held up great. The reason I did not give 5 stars is that the back pops off sometimes but all in all this case is great!!
on August 22, 2015
Love this case. It's exactly what I was expecting. Beautiful color. The case is rubberized which add to is stylish appearance. Similar to the case I had for my old laptop, and the same quality, but this was cheaper!