Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2013
I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)
184 helpful votes
185 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price. It's a little hard to remove once you've got it on, but I guess that's the whole point! I also have a decal on my Macbook and it still shows through from under the cover since it's transparent. I'm very satisfied with this and hope it will protect my investment.
review image
20 helpful votes
21 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Photographyon September 9, 2014
I had a competitive product that fit okay, but would catch at the hinge when I opened my laptop due to the extra thickness of the skin. By design, this product doesn't have that problem and is an excellent product in quality, appearance and fit. I really like the attractive black non-slip surface and the fit is superior. When applying the case section to the back of the screen, I would suggest snapping on the Kuzy logo near the laptop hinge first and then snapping in the top of the screen for the best fit.

Final comments: Exactly what I was looking for. Sleek stealth look, excellent fit, non-slip finish. Five Stars.
9 helpful votes
on July 16, 2015
The Kuzy laptop case for the 13 inch Macbook pro with no retina display fit perfectly. I bought the black one. I had no issues with the apple sign not shining through the screen at all. All the ports were easy access because of the perfectly made cut outs. I did fine though because of the matt finish finger marks to stay on the case but it can be cleaned up with a moist cloth and then dried over. It is super sleek and the shipping was great. It came in a neat box, with a little message for you. Overall Great, again just 4 stars because of the fingerprints but it wasn't and issue.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 helpful votes
on November 9, 2012
I love this purchase. I purchased the clear to still have that MBP color while being able to cover it with stickers (that i presume i may grow out of). There are a few things I would like to express to you guys though.

One downfall I would recommend considering is there are some "smear" looking marks on the case that sort of leaves the computer as if there are dents in it. Of course, I've been the only one to notice this being that I'm so obsessive with my things.

Another thing is the 2 of my 4 little rubber "thing-cobbabs" located on the bottom of the case to level it has come off. I don't find it a problem because I'll just hot-glue them back on, but it's probably about the same level of a problem then the smears on the case because you can't do anything about the smears and it looks like the only way to fix the rubber 'levelers' is t hot-glue them and most people probably don't have hot glue guns.

I would also look out for were you may find you NEED protection on your MacBook. When my MBP is closed, the top part of the bottom half is exposed. The back of the MBP. Were you you open it on the opposite side. The side that cannot be opened and has a black strip of color about 2 inches from both ends of the laptop. If you know what I'm talking about, that part is exposed and unprotected from the case.

Other than those three things, I really do like it. I think it was a great purchase and I would order again in other colors.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on July 19, 2012
Just received this Macbook Pro 13" case in the mail. Although the packaging is not the best, the product is by far the best. I love the rubberized feeling of the cover and it is so simple to take on and off. The Apple logo on the front is NOT a cutout. The Apple logo simply shines through the black case with ease. The only dislike I have about the case is the bottom grips on the bottom. They feel like a combination between cork and styrofoam. I wouldn't have minded if it just came without them or if the case was just rubberized over the little grips on the actual laptop itself. All the ports are accessible. However, this case does add a little weight to the Macbook Pro, but nothing to worry about. Doesn't shut on you or make the henge loose. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap case that works just as well as a $50 case. Thanks KUZY!
47 helpful votes
48 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 2, 2016
I have had this Teal/Turquoise Hot Blue 13inch Kuzy on my MacBook Pro for well over a year, and boy is this thing durable. The color has yet to fade, and there are NO scratches or cracks and I have put this case through a lot. I constantly move it from my large purse, to backpack, several laps, countless coffee shop tables, podiums, another country, and yes; even the floor of my car and yet? It is still keeping my prized macbook safe and allowing me to personalize it to my hearts desire. If you are considering buying this product; do not hesitate. Easily the best of its product on the market for this price.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 1, 2017
Good quality. Wife wished the "Apple Logo" cutout was there. I am on the fence. It may "look" better, but I am not one of those people that purchases a product to show off that I can.. Purchase a product. Apple customers seem to love showing off that logo.. Even if it means not protecting that part of phone or computer. Even new products, that don't have a light up logo.. I kinda like that until you turn on the computer, nobody can tell its a Mac. Meaning would be thieves may not try to lift your expensive laptop the minute they see that "fancy logo."
review imagereview image
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on October 29, 2013
The Kuzy rubberized hard case cover is a truly great find. i wish I had known about it when I first got my 13" Macbook Pro. I got the White/Clear, so the natural silver color of the MBP is unchanged. This little cover is amazing. MBP's are slick and can easily be dropped. The Kuzy cover changes that. I've had this product on for more than a month, and I am still excited about it. It is rare to discover a product that doesn't disappoint. This one is an ingenious, simple, very appreciated product that actually adds value to your MBP. It protects from scratches and gives a secure grip when picking your MPB up. I absolutely love it. I'm going to buy my husband and nephew one. You don't know you need it until you have it.

If you're concerned that the rubberized surface may hinder the slipping in and out of your MBP in your carrying case, don't worry. It works well with the several cases I use.

Go for it! You will absolutely love it too. It looks good (so many great colors to choose from). You will realize all those little scratches on your MBP would not be there if you'd had a Kuzy. Great product and fairly priced! Thank you Kuzy!
7 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on March 10, 2016
One of the best covers that you can get for your Mac. I've tried three brands on our computers and this one feels and looks the best. The colors are vibrant. The cover installs easy with no problems with fit and form. Lastly, while other brands felt plastic (and some very cheap)- The Kusy has a plastic feel with a slight rubbery grip. To me this is the kicker. I don't want a case that is slippery. For Gods sake I am giving these $1000 + laptops to college and high school students (affectionately known to me as my children)-I don't want them to drop the computer.
2 helpful votes