Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,647 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,771 reviews
on July 19, 2012
Just received this Macbook Pro 13" case in the mail. Although the packaging is not the best, the product is by far the best. I love the rubberized feeling of the cover and it is so simple to take on and off. The Apple logo on the front is NOT a cutout. The Apple logo simply shines through the black case with ease. The only dislike I have about the case is the bottom grips on the bottom. They feel like a combination between cork and styrofoam. I wouldn't have minded if it just came without them or if the case was just rubberized over the little grips on the actual laptop itself. All the ports are accessible. However, this case does add a little weight to the Macbook Pro, but nothing to worry about. Doesn't shut on you or make the henge loose. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap case that works just as well as a $50 case. Thanks KUZY!
on September 9, 2014
I had a competitive product that fit okay, but would catch at the hinge when I opened my laptop due to the extra thickness of the skin. By design, this product doesn't have that problem and is an excellent product in quality, appearance and fit. I really like the attractive black non-slip surface and the fit is superior. When applying the case section to the back of the screen, I would suggest snapping on the Kuzy logo near the laptop hinge first and then snapping in the top of the screen for the best fit.

Final comments: Exactly what I was looking for. Sleek stealth look, excellent fit, non-slip finish. Five Stars.
on September 11, 2016
This case seems very well made especially for the money. I would definitely recommend this to anybody needing a new case for their MBP. Has a good grip to it too, so putting it in/taking it out of my backpack is no worry.

Update: After a couple of months, I found the bottom piece had cracked around the corner. I am very careful with my laptop and rarely move it. Although this is somewhat of a disappointment, the case was so cheap that in the end, I guess you could say it was worth what I paid for it.

Update #2: I purchased a second cover, this time in clear. The case was good enough for the money, but the black case shows so many fingerprints and smudges I couldn't handle it. I got the clear case and theres no issues with that, case always looks clean. Recommend!
on March 1, 2017
Good quality. Wife wished the "Apple Logo" cutout was there. I am on the fence. It may "look" better, but I am not one of those people that purchases a product to show off that I can.. Purchase a product. Apple customers seem to love showing off that logo.. Even if it means not protecting that part of phone or computer. Even new products, that don't have a light up logo.. I kinda like that until you turn on the computer, nobody can tell its a Mac. Meaning would be thieves may not try to lift your expensive laptop the minute they see that "fancy logo."
review image review image
Had a case on my 2011 13 inch MBP that through the years got scratched and looked like it had gone through a war zone. The last straw was the material was breaking down after 6 years and felt gummy or sticky. Time for a new case! Saw the Suzy and the reviews were good as well as the price. The case fits well and looks great. No interference from it when opening or closing the Mac and the top and bottom fits securely. Makes my MacBook Pro look like new.
on April 20, 2017
Really like this cover. It provides great protection from a reasonable drop. A hard hit can obviously shake something loose but this protects it agains t bumps and softer falls. It fits like a glove and doesn't block any openings or vents. It almost has a powdery finish that feels smooth and looks great too. It cannot prop itself up like some cases but it is lifted up off the table a bit allowing enough air circulation on a hard surface.
on April 17, 2016
Very nice case for a very good price. It fits my 2012 13" Macbook Pro perfectly and is very grippy and easy to hold onto. I like it so much that I am going to buy another one for my 15" Retina Macbook Pro.
on May 8, 2014
I absolutely love the color of my case. The only downside to it is that it dirties very easily. I took my Mac to the Apple store and the technicians had such dirty hands and left brown prints all over it. I tried cleaning it with a baby wipe but I don't want to ruin the color. Otherwise, the case is great. Just make sure your hands are clean and you don't store it in areas where it can get dirty.
on September 22, 2014
I am happy with this case for my macbook pro. It was pretty easy to put on and seems to work pretty well. I got it so I could easily take the laptop through airport security without fumbling to get it out of the case. The price was reasonable too.
on March 15, 2017
Quick delivery time. Case fit as described and looks good. I like the feel of the surface of the case. Keypad protector caused additional typing errors, though could be my poor skills.